Friday, January 23, 2009

The After Treat.



My final interview is done and I am not ecstatic about it. I am so not in the mood to elaborate further and I'm not being pessimistic when I tell you guys that I don't think I'll get the job but I'm about 90% sure about it. I saw the HR Director's face and I'm pretty good at reading people's faces. So there. On the brighter side, I don't feel upset or the least disappointed about it. I am unbelievably calm and positive about other things. 

Anyway, after the hunting feeling of nervousness and anxiety over the now-done final interview that I've been talking about it here for weeks now, I treated myself with my usual Nail Spa appointment and had early dinner at Secret Recipe with my Mom.

Hello Yellow. :)

Kids' Fish and Chips.

Mee Goreng.

Food prices in Secret Recipe are very affordable and worth it. They have Asian food, American and Italian. Their prices range from about 120-500 per meal. I wanted to try out their pastries but I'm too full already. Their cakes look really yummy and I would definitely try their Mango Madness and their Chocolate Banana Cake since I read it's two of their bestsellers.

Tomorrow is gonna be another food trip for me so I'll be posting more food entries--again! :)

3 comments on "The After Treat."

Anonymous said...

yey! I love mangoes and bananas! Next time, tag me along, will you?

don't worry about it. There's always next time.

Marianne on January 25, 2009 at 12:43 AM said...

Good luck. Give me some good vibes on my job I am waiting to hear about too, please!

Marianne

Anonymous said...

don't think negative always be positive in your life You will surely get a very good job you know good things comes only after bad

good luck

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez