Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Thank You's.



Yesterday was my Impact Interview as most of you guys know. I've been talking about it over a week now and I am so glad that it's over. Well, not completely since I still have  one interview left: the Final Interview which is scheduled on the 22nd, about 9 days from now.

I haven't gotten the job yet but I would like to thank all my friends who sent me Good luck messages through YM, Multiply, Facebook and those who left a comment here in my blog and my Cbox:

Anonymili
Zano
Kiko
Kester
Alyssa
Anna
Apple
Lace
Chachi
Joyce
Kaye
Ms. Eileen

Please please continue to pray for me. My final interview would be on the 22nd, I still have to wait for their call or text or e-mail to know what time. I guess I have to bear with my racing heartbeat for a little more while. :)

Thank you guys!!!

p.s.

Thanks to Jed of Jed Chan.com for the mention of my Job Hunting blahs and asking his readers to pray for me. Thank you thank you thank you! :)

9 comments on "My Thank You's."

Grandy on January 13, 2009 at 12:16 PM said...

One hurdle has been cleared. One to go!! :)

Anonymous said...

Goodluck sa Final Interview sa 22nd.:)

Anonymous said...

How's the interview yesterday? I'm sure it went well. All the best for your final interview :)

p/s I'm glad that I dun have to go through what you're going through... have I mentioned that I hate interviews? hehehe

pehpot on January 13, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

one down.. one last more.. I will include you in my prayer Mara.

mye on January 13, 2009 at 9:27 PM said...

Good Luck dear! Godspeed!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you that you will get that job...you are bound for good things to happen.

Anonymous said...

Yakang-yaka yan! Girl power!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl power!!! Carry yan! hehe

l a c e . on January 14, 2009 at 10:34 PM said...

do your best and God will do the rest :p cliche i know..haha will pray. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez