Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In search of a good MMU.



I only use make-up when going to school (College) since we are required to be looking good, meaning less paleness, in certain courses like Front Office Operations, etc. But I only know how to apply powder, blush, eye liner and lip gloss, oh and concealer. I have no idea what shades suit my skin tone. I don't even know if I'm light toned or medium or neutral or what have you. So now that I'm in search for make-ups that I would use for my Final Interview next week, I'm having a very very hard time. I want to try Mineral Make-Up since it's a lot cheaper than the brands I use and MMU lasts longer (or so they say). MMU is only available online that's why it's harder, I can't try it on before buying.

I think I'm going for the Samples first and would most probably let the seller decide and choose what colors and shades go better with my complexion. I need at least a day before the interview to practice applying MMU.

Has anyone tried using it before? I don't know how to use this. I've read raves about Ellana and Bare Escentuals and I'm checking out their websites already. 

1 comments on "In search of a good MMU."

pehpot on January 14, 2009 at 5:54 PM said...

http://beautypod.multiply.com/
I found that on SHopcrazy, and no I have no tried using one. I use Avon products before, but now I don't use much make up

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez