Sunday, January 18, 2009

6th and 6th.


I've been tagged yesterday by Mye and I was excited to post it cos it's my first time to get tagged. LOL. It's hard deciding what Pictures folder to consider for this "activity" but I decided to go with the default Pictures location where all the photos from my digital camera go when I upload them.

This photo was taken summer of last year in a resort in Batangas. We were originally just 7 who were together the entire stay, those 2 crazy guys behind me who (wearing red and blue) who also happens to be our friends just dropped by to see us before going home to Manila from their Wakeboarding trip. I think this was our 2nd or 3rd night hence our tanned/burnt skin. I look like shiz in this photo cos I was the one fixing the timer of my digicam and running back and forth but hey, my smile's genuine. :)

As for the rules of the game, here it is:

1. Go to your Picture Folder or wherever you store your photos in your PC
2. Go to the 6th folder and pick the 6th picture
3. Post this on your blog and the story that goes with that picture
4. Tag 5 bloggers by leaving them a comment on their blogs and telling them about the tag


Now, I'm tagging Fedhz, Grandy, Lace, Grace, and Jed.
Lemme see what you got dear friends. :))

5 comments on "6th and 6th."

l a c e . on January 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

hahaha thanks for tagging. okok first time ko din matag. il get right to it :p

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

haha! Can I tag the same persons? I only have a few blogger friends. huhu.. I don't have any other friends to tag along, hehe..

anyway, what pic can i possible get? I only have 1 folder...

Grandy on January 19, 2009 at 8:45 AM said...

Looks like fun was had by all. That looks like an easy enough tag. Thanks for thinking of me. :)

pehpot on January 19, 2009 at 3:24 PM said...

hey Mara.. I have an award for you..

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez