Sunday, October 18, 2009

Work Guidelines.


I was tagged this photo on Facebook of some company's guidelines. I don't know if it's real or not or from what company this is. Either way, this gave me a really good laugh.

I am sorry if it's too small. I uploaded the LARGE version of the image already. I do not know how to upload an image and enlarge it. If anyone could teach me how, I'd appreciate it.

These are some crazy rules they got! :))
Imagine if you have to work for this company?

4 comments on "Work Guidelines."

Ann on October 19, 2009 at 1:04 AM said...

that's funny. When you double click on it, it opens up the picture itself and it's large enough to see, you did good :)

bambie on October 19, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

LMAO!☺☺☺

very funny! thanks for posting this, just in time for the start of another grueling week.

i work from home but i did work in an office before and i know how weird some of the company policies can be.☺

btw, while i'm here, i adgitized and dropped an EC, too.☺

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on October 20, 2009 at 1:28 AM said...

That was really funny. I love the personal days and lunch break. Lucky I don't work for a company like that. LOL.

Mara on October 21, 2009 at 2:15 PM said...

@Ann: Whew! So I don't have to do anything anymore. ;) Thanks Ann!

@Bambie: LOL. I know, I laughed while reading these policies. Too silly. Thanks Bambie!!

@Maria: Thanks Mommy Maria. I like this first part about the Prada and salary. :))

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez