Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm a winner in Vanilla Seven's contest!


I love it! I love it! I love it!
I knew it! ;) I knew "law of attraction" would apply in this case and my determination finally paid off in one of the many contests that I have joined in the past months. Last night, Vanilla Seven announced the winners in their First Blogoversary Contest and yes, I won second prize. Woot! Woot! I am so, so, so happy! Okay, sorry. I am just too excited about it and it is a super great way to end the weekend and start a new week. Yes?

Sweet!

I noticed my blog is becoming an online contest journal for me but it is pretty acceptable since I have been winning some of them too. I can't get over this. I have joined a lot of contests in the past weeks including this one from Vanilla Seven, Fedhz', Ate Mye, Kim and Yumi Giveaway, etc. and I'm still hoping to win. Special prizes are acceptable. I feel like a kid that just received a huge lollipop! :) Eyelovet!

I hope this is a sign that I will be winning in the other contests as well. I love you Vanilla Seven. Visit their site for beautiful and inspiring photos. Because of my regular visits to their their site I got really determined to buy a nicer camera for my food blog. So I'm also plugging my Tip Box on my right sidebar. Feel free to leave me a tip anytime and I promise to link you back even if it's just $.05 :)

Enough of that. Today is Monday. My day has been good so far and I hope you guys are having a good or much better day like me.
Hep, hep, hooray!

10 comments on "I'm a winner in Vanilla Seven's contest!"

Vera on October 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM said...

Congratulations on the win! I haven't won anything in a loooooong time after the back to back win I got on two other blogs. haha :)

bambie on October 26, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

wow! congratulations!☺

sarap ng feeling pag winner noh? kahit ndi major prize.☺

chickenfoodrecipes.com on October 26, 2009 at 8:56 PM said...

Vanilla seven's contest? i never hear about it, but i think the contest is great and funny isn't it?

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on October 26, 2009 at 11:08 PM said...

Yeah!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. Determination always pays off in the end.

Mara on October 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM said...

@Vera: Thank you Ate Vera! This is so exciting for me parang super laki ng price ko. Hehe!

@Bambie: Thank you Ate Bambie! Yup ang sarap ng feeling basta panalo. :)

@Chickenfoodrecipes.com: Yes, it's great and fun. Funny? Not really. It's just easy to join.

@Maria: Thank you Mommy Maria! I know! Determination and patience are two virtues I need to practice MORE. :D

Eric : Blog De Manila : Philippine Blog on October 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

burdyer! burdyer! burdyer! ;)

congrats!

Marice on October 27, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

congrats sis! :)

redamethyst on October 29, 2009 at 7:06 AM said...

wow! congratulations! one time pa lang ako nanalo sa contest/giveaways, medyo may mistake pa sa nangyari. hehehe

fedhz on October 29, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...

haha! congrats! pano ba manalo dun? na-late nga ako eh. di na ko nakajoin hehehe. ^^

Mara on October 29, 2009 at 5:29 PM said...

@Eric: Haha! Kulang pa pang-burger. Kelangan ko pa magipon ng bonggang bongga! :)) Thank you!

@Marice: Thank you!!

@Red: Thank you! Ako pang 4th time ko pa lang 'to manalo, 2nd time na cash prize. Hehe! Sana next time ulit. :D

@Fedhz! Thank you! Madali lang yun. Popost mo lang yung about sa blog anniversary. Yun lang :D

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez