1. I have somehow "established" my blog,
2. I find CMF Ads more promising and less time consuming,
3. Speaking of time consuming, I feel that I waste a lot of time dropping to everyone who dropped by my blogs (to return the favor) instead of paying attention to those who actually find my blog interesting enough to stay for a few minutes and read and leave me comments,
4. And while at that, focus also to those blogs that I like and bookmarked,
5. After dropping more than 100 EC's a day, I only get 50% back and it's not much. Believe me.
6. No more cashouts.
7. And most importantly, I just don't feel like "dropping and leaving" anymore. There are still a whole lot of new blogs out there to discover and those that I found through Entrecard and became my friends will forever stay on my Bookmark.
8. Oops! I almost forgot, another thing is that I feel like I already have too many widgets on my blog with Adgitize and now, CMF Ads. Both are earning me a few on the side unlike Entrecard.
Now that I stated my concerns on why I want to leave Entrecard, it just strengthened the feeling that I really want to and that I should already but... what am I going to do with my credits? I have already lessened and limited my drops to those that have Adgitize on their blogs and to those that I regularly visit (friends).
My Giveaway is still on-going and I might just increase the EC credits prize or something.
Okay, final question:
Remove the EC widget on my blog or just leave it there and/or move it to a less popular spot? Why?
Right now, deleting is winning over me because what's the use of leaving my EC widget anyway if I won't be as active anymore? My advertisers wouldn't get their desired results too and it would be a waste of their time and credit as well.
But I'm still deciding and will let you know soon whatever decision I'll have. Promise.