Sunday, October 25, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award.


I think this is a perfect way of ending the week, a blog post of an award given to me by Bambie and Marose last Friday. Sweet!

She has been visiting and commenting on my blog regularly and I would like to thank her for it and of course for this One Lovely Blog award. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am sorry to break the rules of this award, I won't be passing this to 15 other bloggers cos one, most of them got this already and second, my eyes are already too strained to sift through every other blogs that I frequent to that still doesn't have this. So instead, I am inviting my first 15 visitors to grab or even just acknowledge this award from me and leave me a comment. Either way, you guys are all LOVELY!

P.S. This is a scheduled post cos I'm starting a "Sunday is a rest day from A LOT of online activities" day. ;)

2 comments on "One Lovely Blog Award."

VanillaSeven on October 25, 2009 at 11:58 PM said...

Congratulation on your winning at VanillaSeven, Mara :)

Maria @ Conversations with Moms on October 26, 2009 at 11:54 PM said...

Congrats on the recognition. Your having a great week in the blogging world.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez