Monday, October 5, 2009

MyLot Blogs & LinkFromBlog


I am trying out myLot blogs today and see if I will be able to earn more on the side with it.

myLot User Profile

And I realized that I haven't signed up this blog to LinkFromBlog and decided to give it a shot too although I need help on how this one works because I can't see any bids, offers or invitations just yet.

Sponsored reviews Paid reviewsSponsored reviews

3 comments on "MyLot Blogs & LinkFromBlog"

Vera on October 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM said...

I'm also not getting any bids or tasks from linfromblog, while I have no time to figure out how MyLot works although I've signed up with it.

cornyman on October 6, 2009 at 10:24 AM said...

Hi Mara,

i'm not sure if LinkfromBlog is a legit payperpost program. As it just offers with big words that you might get a big payout from your referrals (50$) if THEY reach 500$.

And like you see yourself, no tasks or bids for you or other persons at the moment.

I read on their website that you have to put a code in your blog, so that they can see how many visitors you get.

I think they look for the amount of visitors and how long they stay on your blog.

So they can know if you write something for a sponsor, will it be read by your visitors or do they just drop and run?

With EntreCard and Adgitize it's more the drop and run. If i look into my statistics, 80% stay less than 30 seconds.
Valid visitors for this linkfromblog program would be only the 20% which are not that much visitors.

It's better to stick with programs who offer you immediately referral earnings like myLot or some of the paid-to-click or paid-to-read (e-mail), otherwise you can check out paid2youtube (less offers at the moment but if you get really some active referrals, it's easy to achieve the 10$)

Some persons try to buy referrals with myLot task or at the microworker website (there you get 2$ for free and can use them to buy immediately some referrals).

Do you have already LinkShowOff
Sell Textlinks from your websites.
You can see it on my Money-blog in the TOP-Position.
You should try it, too (with 1$).

Sharon on October 7, 2009 at 3:01 PM said...

Thanks for posting about this, I will look into it.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez