Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here's what you get for cheating.


Bookmark and Share

This video cracked me up. Like seriously made me laugh out loud while watching it and believe me, I rarely laugh watching YouTube videos especially when I am all by myself. ;)


Please tell me you laughed too and that I'm not crazy. The cats were too cute! I could imagine the angry cat as an actual angry girl who's been cheated on. It's so hilarious! Yes? Say yes!!

By the way, for those who wants to Shop&Share for a cause please please read my entry about it and visit the site. There are already new items up for bid and more to come soon. Check it out.

Thank you a million, million times!

5 comments on "Here's what you get for cheating."

Mariuca on October 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM said...

Hi sweetie, I came via Adgi! :)
LOL I guess even cats don't like to be cheated on meow! ;)

One with many names on October 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM said...

LOL... heheheh thanks for sharing.

Nessa on October 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

LOL! Dat's one furiously angry cat...

wirelessphonecell on October 26, 2009 at 9:07 PM said...

the video is error, i cant wathing video, i love cat

Mara on October 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM said...

@Mariuca: Thank Mariuca! LOL. Yeah, even cats don't like being cheated on. Who would love that? :))

@Chef Eureka: No problem :)

@Nessa: It is! I really laughed watching this.:)

@Wirelessphonecell: Really? I tried playing it, it still works. Maybe you could search directly to youtube.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez