Saturday, October 10, 2009

Join Fedhz' Contest & Win!


I noticed that during the past months I have joined about 2-6 contests already. It's not that many but I lost count. I have won 3 times though. First one from Gems by Jerri (a necklace w/ pendant), second from Cornyman's contest ($5 from A Little Boy's Blog) and third still from Cornyman's contest (100 EC credits from Business Sphere). Even though I have only won 3 out 6 (or so) times that still gives me reason to feel a little hopeful in joining contests. *I am seriously crossing my fingers to win in this contest*

For this month's feature: One of my good and first online friend I've had, Fedhz, has started a contest in celebration of her blog Home Buddies's first anniversary and her birthday on November. If any of you guys want to win cash prizes of up to $200, ad spots and a few extra credits in your account then you might want to consider joining too. The mechanics are a little easy and the entries are per points, you just have to add links, review the sponsors' blogs, put up the contest badge, etc. etc., nothing that's too hard to do.

”Home

For more details on the mechanics, the points system and the prizes of the contest, just go and visit Home Buddies. If by any chance you have decided to join, please don't forget to mention that I, Mara, sent you! ;) Yes, we (YOU and I) both get points for that so don't worry that I will be getting all the glory. Okidoki?

Go, go, go!

2 comments on "Join Fedhz' Contest & Win!"

fedhz on October 10, 2009 at 2:56 AM said...

Thanks, Mara. sira ung badge. di kase pala sya pwede i-copy paste lang kapag blogger ang gamit. Pwede po paki copy na lang manually and place a link. suri. Thanks!

ginamit mo na pala ung badge, di mo sinabi. hihihi.

Mara on October 10, 2009 at 9:38 AM said...

@FEDHZ: Ay oo nga 'no. Hindi nagappear yung badge. Teka, hindi ko na magets kung pano gagawin, panong manually? As in save and upload ko yung photo ng badge?

Sorry hindi pala ko nakareply dun sa e-mail. Hehe! Naulyanin ako, akala ko nagreply ako! :(

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez