Thursday, October 15, 2009

VanillaSeven's First Blogoversary Contest.


I am joining a lot of contests and trying out my luck in winning. Remember when I told you I feel lucky for being a winner in 3 blog contests? Well, this is me feeling lucky and crossing out my fingers again.

One of my favorite photo blog, Vanilla Seven is celebrating its first anniversary and being a celebration, there are prices at stake via a contest. Vanilla Seven's photo entries are beautiful and among the few photo blogs that actually inspired me to save up for a much better camera in the future (not necessarily DSLR) and take shots of my favorite subjects.

My birthday wish for Vanilla Seven would be for them to have continuous success, take many more beautiful photos in the future and of course, for whatever goal the blog has to come true. ;)

Take a look at VANILLA SEVEN. You might also enjoy the blog. :)

Happy First Blogoversary, Vanilla Seven!

1 comments on "VanillaSeven's First Blogoversary Contest."

VanillaSeven on October 15, 2009 at 11:57 PM said...

Thank you for your wishes and kind words Mara :)

Don't forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Have a blessed weekend!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez