Thursday, October 29, 2009

I think I'm "Glee-d"...


... but not so much.

So it started yesterday... I was feeling under the weather and perhaps due to so much stress here at home, I decided to lay low on my online activities for a while and "enjoy" the rest of the day. There are no new episodes of my favorite shows and those who has I've already watched and I am left with no new episodes and no new movies to watch. Like a sign from the heavens, I saw a tweet of my friend and it has the show Glee in it. She and some of my friends (and other blogs that I have visited too) are all gushing about this show. It didn't appeal to me at first because I thought it was like High School Musical and I can't- for the love of shoes - imagine how something like that wold turn out as a TV series. But since I'm all out for new things to try, I decided to give this one a try.

Glee Cast

I downloaded all the shown episodes for this season and watched it. It wasn't as bad as I expected but it wasn't as good as I hoped too. I still don't understand what the hype is all about. But enough with the bad, I will focus on the good points of this show from my own personal view:

- it's a new genre from my usual shows; it's light, funny, sweet at times, and a little crazy
- they actually have good singing voices compared to those High School Musical teens
- the character, PUCK is a hottie and KURT is adorable, they are my 2 favorite characters
- the songs in every episode is good

and that's about it but it's good enough to keep me a bit interested and at least finish the season first before I give my final judgement. So far, the series is showing potential and maybe it just hasn't gotten there yet.

This is a video of one of the funniest scenes in the show so far:

*edited: The previous video I have posted has been deleted so I'm just linking it up instead to make sure.

You seriously HAVE TO watch this: GLEE FOOTBALL DANCE

The guy with the jersey number 20 is MY guy Puck and the one who said "Can I pee first" is Kurt. I LOVE THEM <3

3 comments on "I think I'm "Glee-d"..."

American Idiot on October 30, 2009 at 5:36 AM said...

I'm with you. I love this show. lol. I don't even know why, but I just think it's good.

spinninglovelydays on October 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

Love the show!!! Have you seen Puck sing Sweet Caroline? Sue Sylvester is hilarious!!!

Vera on October 30, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

I have also seen a lot of buzz about the show but I haven't seen it yet. One of these days maybe :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez