Friday, October 9, 2009

Advertising in Adgitize.


Bookmark and Share

I have been a member of Adgitize for nearly a year now. I was only a publisher at first and decided to be an advertiser after a month or two. I never regretted a single day of being a member there. If I may, I would say that Adgitize is the best thing that I have done to my blog. Yes. Honestly.

Since I became a publisher/advertiser:

- My blog gained traffic
- I discovered new and interesting blogs while doing the clicks
- I met friends
- I have been paid 5 times (most months I got double the amount that I have paid for for advertising) and that's just me doing what I normally do; post entries and visit other blogs plus I get points for every ad views that MY blog gets.


My recent payment received.
I paid $14 and got it back with $15.43 profit.

My all-time payment earnings. $124.38 for 5 months.
I skipped advertising for several months, by the way.

There are members who make $50+ in a month. Even if you don't sign up as an advertiser, you still get points for your entries and visits and it will be converted into cash. Don't forget to put up the Adgitize ad widgets for your visits to count. But personally, I highly recommend that you advertise your blog as it will increase your earnings compared to just being a publisher.

Currently, the Ad Prices are $7 (7 day ad), $10 (14 day ad) and $14 (30 day ad). These prices however are until this month only because Ken Brown (the administrator/owner) announced earlier today that Ad Prices will increase starting November 1 to $12 (7 day ad), $18 (14 day ad) and $24 (30 day ad). There is no need for panic though because with the increase of the ad prices follows the increase of our potential earnings as well:

PointsOld Daily EarningsNew Daily Earnings
Less Than 200 points a dayNo ChangeNo Change
200 points a day15 cents a day24 cents a day
290 points a day22 cents a day35 cents a day
300 points a day44 cents a day72 cents a day
360 points a day53 cents a day86 cents a day
430 Points a day63 cents a day$1.03 a day
500 Points a day74 cents a day$1.20 a day

I earn an average of 350 points per day and I reach payout plus profit every month after I advertise. So, it's not at all a bad change but a good and beneficial one for all of us in the long run. I have personally been always happy and highly satisfied with the results and service that I receive from Adgitize.

Sign up as a Publisher first, get a feel of your potential earnings by doing what you normally do anyways then after you see your daily earnings try to be an Advertiser even for just a week, see and compare the difference and find out what works for you and your blog. There is absolutely no harm for you in trying out this program. You won't get rich overnight but you can get your blog out there for others to visit and discover and earn extra on the side too. Release your blog's potential! :)

Adgitize your web site.

If you decide to join and try it out, just click on the banner above and contact me (leave me a comment here) and I will be giving you a GIFT. :)

Go, go, go!

9 comments on "Advertising in Adgitize."

JAS on October 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM said...

Thanks for the info. I found you through Adgitize. I just started as a publisher but I'm pretty sure I'll try the advertiser route soon.

fedhz on October 10, 2009 at 2:59 AM said...

Yey! dati pa kita kinukulit ng mga tanong haha. finally, nag advertise din ako. laki naman ng kita mo. galing ba sa referrals mo yan? hihi.

congrats and more to come! hope you're okay na. mishu!

Mara on October 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM said...

@JAS: No problem. :) Yep, you should try being an advertiser too. It's worth it.

@FEDHZ: Haha! Finally! Nope. I don't have much referrals. Kayo lang ni Ate Peh & Ran. :) Sariling sikap most of the months.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Vera on October 10, 2009 at 11:39 PM said...

I envy you because I only earn enough to break even! that's because I don't always get the targeted 350 or so points daily. hehe :)

bemused26 on October 12, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

hiya, I found your blog through Adgitize too. I think this is doing all of us publishers and advertisers lot's of good! I have found several great new blogs that i enjoy reading and i'll put yours on the list too! I am keeping my entrecard though as I would still like to get the free visitors that I get from them.

Femmepower on October 13, 2009 at 4:06 PM said...

Wow!So now you have money na,Mara. see?pag may tyaga,may nilaga. thanks nga pala for visiting my blog when my family was affected by ondoy. we still continue to get things back to normal.di pa tapos ang dusa, all the cleaning, the gastos, the grief over lost "treasures" like old photos among other things. best regards! keep on blogging,girl. =)

Marice on October 13, 2009 at 11:01 PM said...

that is soo nice of u sissy.. explaning all of these :) im also thinking of joining as an advertiser but til i got a payout enough for me to pay for the fee even just for a week.. my earnings right now are pretty small.. so wait pa ako ng ilan months siguro eheh

i just a question though, if u have decided to be an advertiser, how much point will be added? 100pts right? as an advertiser?

and have a question on CMF too? if okay lang.. how does it function? same lang ba ng adgitize? thanks much sissy!

My Online Bussines on October 17, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

thank's for your information.. i will joined..

Mara on October 21, 2009 at 2:26 PM said...

@Vera: LOL. You can do it! It's actually pretty easy na pag tumagal. Besides, you're sure 300 points w/ daily posts, advertiser points and your click points. :) Go, go, go!

@Bemused26: Thank you! I think I already have a decision regarding my EC account so... let's see! :)

@Femmepower: I have enough lang just to keep my blogs going. I'm working on earning more profit for personal use naman. ;) Thank you! And good luck with the cleanup. ;)

@Marice: Hi Marice! Yes, additional 100 points for being an advertiser. CMF ads is a little different. No points for clicking or page views, you get funds if you add funds using your PayPal or from the advertiser's payments for ad space in your blog. :)

@My Online Business: Thank you! Did you sign up under me? I didn't see your name on my affiliates list yet.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez