Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Thought.


Something to ponder on:



"Happiness comes in many forms. In the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy, because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be."
-Lucas Scott (One Tree Hill)

So were you guys able to find something to smile about the last week? No matter how small or simple it was, make sure that you appreciate it.

As part of my practice to restore my optimism, I realized I have to make a list about the good things that are still happening in my life amidst the problem that I am facing. Maybe in this way I would mope less and be more positive. Here are the things that made me smile during the past week:

1. A friend introduced me to a job opportunity online and I have been applying. I have 10 applications in 2 days time and 1 interview.
2. I went to the mall and paid my cellphone bill.
3. I got this tweet from a friend:

4. I reached the 100 milestone of Followers on Twitter.
5. Another week for my favorite series: Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, Criminal Minds, CSI, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, FlashForward, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill. Although I didn't enjoy this week's episode of CSI, Grey's and Criminal Minds. :| I cannot wait for Chuck next year.
6. I'm reviving my interest in pop music as my "easy listening". Hurray for Jesse McCartney, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, Michelle Branch, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys. ;)
7. I went to the SSS office and my SSS number will be mailed to me in a few weeks. No, it's not a new one. I just lost mine and I still don't have the ID yet.
8. It's going to be a whole new week again! Looking forward to whatever addition there is to my daily routine.

How about you guys?

1 comments on "Saturday Thought."

Jordasche Bledsoe on October 18, 2009 at 5:06 AM said...

Hi, thanks for sharing. I am happy to be alive period. I really have been taking time to smell the roses and its amazing how many things we miss each day in our rush.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez