Friday, October 16, 2009

This Is It.


I saw the trailer of Michael Jackson's This Is It the last time I went out to see a movie. I had goosebumps all over. It was overwhelming. It's like I had a blood rush just from watching the trailer. Yes, it was that good.

So yesterday when I went out to pay my cellphone bill, my feeling from seeing the trailer was revived when I saw the poster already up on the "Coming Soon" window of the theater. A friend of mine and her family already bought tickets in advance for this. I'm so jealous. I want to watch too!

I'm lucky if I can afford to go out but if not then I guess I'll just wait for the DVD. I'm still crossing my fingers though. I love Michael Jackson and his music. I do, I do. <3

4 comments on "This Is It."

bambie on October 17, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

hi mara!

i want to see it, too. but i've yet to find out if i can accommodate it in my schedule. hay.

i'm sure it's going to be a BIG hit.

Mariuca on October 17, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

Hi sweetie, I think anything MJ will give me goosebumps, love MJ! :)

Mariuca on October 17, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

Dropped EC and clicked Adgi today, have a good weekend. :)

Mara on October 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

@Bambie: I know, for sure it's going to be a hit. It's going to be shown for 2 weeks ata. So maybe we could watch it! :D

@Mariuca: Me too. Anything MJ related gives me goosebumps and that This Is It trailer is just so good! Thanks Mariuca!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez