Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 10 EC Droppers for March.



I would like to start the month of April by saying a
BIG THANK YOU to all those who've visited, read, dropped by and left messages and/or comments here in my online personal bubble last March. I am truly grateful to everyone who never fails to drop by and say hello. 

Here are my Top 10 droppers for the month of March:






































































 




Please click on their widgets and you might find something interesting. It's amazing how my top droppers are from different categories. There's humor, environmental, sports, personal, religion, news and media, and trends. I'm pretty sure there's at least one that will catch your eye what with different categories to choose from. :)

Again, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hugs and kisses to everyone!

I hope to see you all again this month. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. 

Happy day to all!

*note:
Okay, I don't know what I did wrong or to be honest, I don't remember what I did cos the supposed widgets I have posted are not working. Can anyone please help me with the step-by-step on how to do it? Thanks in advance!

9 comments on "Top 10 EC Droppers for March."

Matt Oxley on April 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM said...

thanks for the link...but it isn't working for me, on any of the widgets?

fedhz on April 2, 2009 at 1:32 AM said...

Hey.. yeah, I don't know how to work with widgets. sorry can't help you with that for now.

wow! I'm on the 10th. was busy kase. hehe..

WebbieLady on April 2, 2009 at 4:42 AM said...

Congratulations to these blokes who are real great entrecard members. I envy you guys for being in this list.

Mara, I replied to yur question about paypal in my post. If you have more questions, just leave it there, okay? The blog is WebbieStuffs. G'luck!

bingkee on April 2, 2009 at 5:12 AM said...

Oh I made it pala....hehehe!

Bill on April 2, 2009 at 1:51 PM said...

Wow i did not make it last month but look out this month LOL

Eric of BlogDeManila(Philippine Blog) on April 3, 2009 at 1:19 PM said...

i still did not make it??? :(

perhaps EC is not counting my drops ...

:P

mye on April 3, 2009 at 10:54 PM said...

my...i haven't checked mine yet...but i will surely post it too..

congrats to the top droppers :)

mye on April 3, 2009 at 10:56 PM said...

my...i haven't checked mine yet...but i will surely post it too..

congrats to the top droppers :)

btw, have a tag for you, please come and grab it :)

Mara on April 7, 2009 at 6:43 PM said...

MATT: ugh i know i checked. thanks for informing me. :) i will try to work on them.

FEDHZ: kaasar di ko alam pano tong widgets na 'to. haha! ok lang yan, at least nasa top 10 padin kita.

WEBBIELADY: thanks for the reply!

BINGKEE: hehe! yep you made it ate bing!

BILL: okay, let's see. lol!

MYE: check yours na. hehe! nakaabot kaya ako? hmmm. thanks for the tag! :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez