Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Panic.Attack!



This may sound a bit over acting even for me but I am in serious fret mood right now! I have 2 pending monthly bills on my hand which by the way are overdue already. Yes, both of them. I have a weekend plan this coming weekend out of town. My nails seriously need their spa, it's been a month since I went to Nail Spa for my nail services. I'm going out tonight. And oh, did I mention about the 2 overdue bills I have!? Argh! Okay, I am panicking! Not just because my brother didn't give me my allowance for this coming 2 weeks but because of the bills that I will have to delay payment. That's my major worry right now. I have never paid any bill past their due date, ever. Now I don't know what to do!!

Calm down. Calm down. I know I'll be able to make this work. I know. But I need to calm down and stop the overflowing thoughts of worries in my head all rushing at the same time!


10 comments on "Panic.Attack!"

pehpot on April 29, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...

girl may event ka ngayon, go out and have fun, wag muna mag worry :)

ian on April 29, 2009 at 10:24 PM said...

i hope adgitize will ease you burdens somehow and fast =]

and good luck with the job hunt also =] a job almost always helps with the bills =]

Maria@Conversations with Moms on April 30, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

I hope you find a solution soon. I know how stressful it can be when you're having problems paying bills. Try not to stress though, it will just make it worse.

JeD Chan on May 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM said...

Hey! It's been awhile! How's everything? :)

Bill on May 3, 2009 at 5:17 AM said...

Hi Mara just relax go out and do something and everything will work out. I hope you have a great weeknd.

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 3, 2009 at 11:27 PM said...

Just popping in to see how you were doing. Hope things are better for you.

Ranran on May 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM said...

nakaka-panic nga! hehe.. pero don't fret too much. it'll only make it worse.

take care!

Margaret on May 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

First off, contact the people you owe and explain your situation. Often they will allow you to make other arrangements. It's not good that the bills are already late -- calling when you know you can't pay them on time, but before they are due is better, but don't delay any more.

Sigh on May 8, 2009 at 7:06 PM said...

Hello my fellow adgitize member;

You want some traffic gathering tips for FREE? Why don't a visit this page to learn how? http://tinyurl.com/phhowd

You can also visit my blog at http://sighnetdollars.blogspot.com for some money making online tips and opportunities. Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts. I'm looking forward for your visit. see you there bye bye..

Mara on May 8, 2009 at 10:51 PM said...

PEHPOT: ate peh! ayan, nagfeeling akong walang worries. bigla ako nawala! haha!

IAN: adgitize made me happy when i got home and found their payment in my paypal. cooool!

MARIA: thanks mommy maria! i was able to solve most of the problems. only one left and a new one!

JED: hi jed! long time no hear! everything's okay i guess. how about you?

BILL: hi bill! haven't heard from you for a while. i did. i did have fun! thanks!

ARA: panic mode talaga ko nung day na 'to pero i'm happy everything worked out naman kahit papano.

MARGARET: thanks margaret! good thing, i found a solution after i calmed down! :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez