Thursday, April 16, 2009

Productive day than usual.



I have "accomplished" quite a lot of important things today and it feels nice that I did. I have been waking up rather early than my usual and I get to do a lot more if we're talking about my online life.

Here's how my day went:

9:30AM-10AM - woke up, got out of bed and freshened up; prepared breakfast
10AM-10:30AM - ate breakfast with Mom
10:30AM-12NN - checked my mail and Facebook, showered and got dressed for my lunch out with my former bosses and colleague
12NN-12:30PM - travel to Shangri-La
12:30PM-12:45PM - strolled a bit around the mall with a friend while waiting
12:45PM-2:30PM - reserved a table at Via Mare, went up to Sumo Sam only to find out that we are third on the waiting list, headed back down to Via Mare. Lunch. girlfriend of a friend and I texted each other for Boracay plans on May; air fare and accommodation.
2:30PM-3:30PM - went with our former bosses in the office (HR Department), our former bosses offered us a contractual position if we like, talked about job openings in other properties, decided to apply to Boracay property. found out she wasn't even sure yet!
3:30PM-4:00PM - back to the mall, walked around
4:00PM-4:30PM - travel back home
4:30PM-5:00PM - just as I entered the door, Mom asked me to buy ice cream.
5:30PM-7:30PM - multi-tasking; watched the news, Facebook, Adgitize, Entrecard, dinner and then Mom asked me to pick up her plane tickets back at Shangri-La
7:30PM-9:30PM - travel, arrived, picked up Mom's ticket, queued for a cab for an hour! freakin' hour! got home
9:30PM-11:45PM - freshened up, ready for bed, Adgitize, Entrecard, and blog.
12AM - SLEEP.

I'm doing overtime here right now. I'm supposed to sleeping cos I will be out early tomorrow for our Tagaytay day trip. :) Excited! But since I don't want to miss out on things here, overtime it is. This day is so exhausting for me! What I did may not be that much but believe me when I say that it really was an effort to even step out of the house because of the heat! I could literally melt! So okay, I am almost done with my online work and I will be dozing off in a few minutes. I'll see you guys again tomorrow! Hopefully with pictures from my trip.

By the way, my Malware problem yesterday has been solved no thanks to me. It just went all a-okay a few minutes after I have posted about it here on my blog. Still don't know what happened.

Mkay now, goodnight everyone!

2 comments on "Productive day than usual."

Norm on April 17, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

hello Mara! thanks for the visit, take care..

carol at A Second Cup on April 17, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

Looks like you have a good day.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez