Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movie Review: T2 & Friday the 13th.



The original plan last Sunday was to watch T2 at Powerplant. So we did, Anna, Ace and I, met up at Powerplant around 5PM and the movie started 5:40PM.


T2 is a local (Filipino) horror film about a young girl, about to be taken by "engkantos" (supernatural entities) on her 9th birthday, who met an NGO volunteer and helped her survive her "calling". 

The movie made me jump in some scenes, it's pretty okay, the effects and the story. And since it came from Star Cinema, it didn't disappoint me at all. I love Derek Ramsey! :)

So okay, I said the original plan was to watch only T2 and then we ended up watching another movie right after T2 finished. We've already seen Fast and Furious 4 so there's only 1 left:
 Friday the 13th. 2 scary movies in one night. 



Jason freaked me out more than T2 although T2 wasn't really bad. It's just Friday the 13th is a little gory. I'm at a loss for words on how to describe this. Not that it's the greatest scariest movie of all time but it's indescribable. Watch this one if you're into gory movies. Jason has been around for a long time. He never dies! Haha!

Overall, the two movies were well worth the 4 hours straight of watching. :)

5 comments on "Movie Review: T2 & Friday the 13th."

Grandy on April 15, 2009 at 2:08 AM said...

I don't DO scary movies... not sure why...they just disturb me. ;)

MommaWannabe on April 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM said...

Oohhh it's a pity I didn't have time to watch a movie. Hay I wish I had more time in Manila....maybe next time;)

pehpot on April 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM said...

I can't watch Friday. I hate flesh and for sure hindi ko rin carry panoorin ang T2.. what does it mean anyway?

As for the heat.. GRABE! nakakaloka ang init.. pero nagawan ko na ng paraan.. bumili ako pool na kasya ako LOL

Mommy BlogBlogging Tips

FluxApex on April 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM said...

Did you know that Crystal Lake is a real place in my state of Illinois and that is where the story is based. I grew up on Jason.

Mara on April 15, 2009 at 9:10 PM said...

GRANDY: ooh i also have a friend who don't watch scary movies. btw, friday the 13th is really a little disturbing so if you don't DO scary movies, don't start with this one grandy! :)

MOMMAWANNABE: sayang! yeah, next time. or dvd? :)

PEHPOT: fine, wag mo nga panoorin kung hindi mo carry and flesh and blood. marami nun dito sa movie. t2 is tenement 2. basta yun. buti nga hindi kajologsan yung title eh.

omg, gusto ko rin ng pool! napakainit!! san meron? yung pangbata ba yun?

IAN: really? i didn't know Crystal Lake is real. :D

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez