Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Blog Award!



I received another blog award days ago from MYE, I lost count on how many awards I've got not because I have a lot but because I get them on long intervals. Pretty sure it's about my 4th or 5th. Anyhow, thank you MYE for giving me this award!

The NENO AWARD: a dedication to those who love blogging and love encouraging friendship through blogging.

I am posting this now before it gets stuck in my "to-post list" for my blog. Now it's my turn to pass this award on to some old and new friends I have met online and some that I have encouraged or inspired to try blogging: ARA, BILL, ERIC, IAN. I'm not sure if you guys are going to post this award in your blogs but either way, I'm sharing this to you. :)
 

3 comments on "Another Blog Award!"

bingkee on April 7, 2009 at 6:11 AM said...

Congrats on your award, you deserve it dear.

Ranran on April 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM said...

thanks, mara girl!

yung link ng site ko mali. haha! it should be ranranranranran.blogspot.com. apat na ranran's lang eh. hehehe..

Mara on April 7, 2009 at 6:38 PM said...

BINGKEE: thank you ate bingkee!

ARA: ay sorry! ayan, i changed it na :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez