Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy Dearest!


April 07, 1933-September 03, 2007

Happy happy birthday my Daddy dearest! I wish you are still here with us. I miss you every day! I still cry every night missing your presence, kissing your cheeks and forehead, clinging on to your arm, hugging you from the waist, and calling you "DADDY!" out loud. :) I miss your smiles and laughters, hearing your voice, your stories about the old days, sharing your opinions about almost any thing and voicing out sarcastic remarks that are most of the time hilarious. I miss the way you spoil all 9 of us although you deny that you do. I miss having lunch, merienda and dinner with you. I miss how you always say "Don't sit on the floor" every time you see me doing an indian sit. I miss the times you ask me how my day was, what's new and other stories about my friends. I miss YOU and I love you! 
And I know you're worried about us down here (I'm 100% sure you are) but don't be. We can handle things and we're trying to do good just like what you wanted us to do. As much as I am sad that you've passed away unexpectedly, I feel somewhat happy that at least you're not feeling any pain any more and that your suffering has ended. That is the only thing that is making things acceptable for me. 

I'll see you in my dreams again Daddy-o!

Lovelove,
Marapotpot :)

3 comments on "Happy Birthday Daddy Dearest!"

Ranran on April 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM said...

hala mara i was teary-eyed om your post! grabe i didn't know you were THAY super close to your dad. very well-said!

take care!

Mharms on April 7, 2009 at 11:48 PM said...

Have a blessed birthday to your Dad.

FluxApex on April 8, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...

I am sorry to hear about your father. It is good to hear you had a loving father though as many people don't. I am also glad to hear you love him as much as you do as many people also take their parents for granted. I just had an argument with a person who hates every one in their family because they don't get everything they want from them and they tell her what to do. Very immature and foolish. You are a good person.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez