Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Keeping myself busy! :)



After 3 days of keeping quiet, wallowing in my room and staying here most of the days I am back on my fingertips blogging. It's not like I have been MIA since I was still visiting and commenting on some blogs but you get what I mean.

First, I would like to say thank you to some friends who have left me some words of encouragement and advices here on my earlier entry about my being down and almost-depressed.

5. Lace

I give you wonderful ladies my deepest thanks and sincerest hugs for the advices and support that you gave me. :) 

*note: The guy already e-mailed me another picture last Saturday. Bigger and clearer. But with shades on so I couldn't see his eyes which is like important for me. I know I've waited for it for days and I should be happy that he already sent me one but I don't, I'm not. He added me in Messenger and I told him to send another one without the shades and he said he'd look for a picture. No word from him again since then. You know, I realized I don't need a guy like that. I don't know why it took him 3 days to e-mail me a picture and now he's MIA again. I don't like that. Given that he's busy or something, I want to know what's going on or that he'll be gone again. It's not really that much to ask because I won't get mad, at least I know he'll be gone. He and by that I mean no guy can keep going on and off with me. He's texting and calling me today and tomorrow and the next few days he's gone and then back again and then gone. PLEASE! What am I?! A doormat!?

For those who just go to my page and click Drop on my EC or click an ad from Adgitize without bothering to read any entry--or for those who do read but doesn't leave a comment or even a simple Hi/Hello for me, well thanks too. If you have anything to say, anything at all please feel free to drop a comment or two. Well, if nothing is of interest to you at least I get to smile when I see a lot of Drops on my blog but still...you know..it would be nice if when you have the time...to....leave a....

Yeah. Moving on, I spent my 3 days and today staying in my room and watching a whole lot of series alternately. It's weird but I'm enjoying it. I'm done with True Blood's first season so I moved on to Dirty Sexy Money and I am on the 7th episode already while alternately switching between How I Met Your Mother (first season) and Chuck (second season). I am on my 12th Episode on HIMYM and 2nd on Chuck. Oh plus right now I am also downloading Supernatural. I haven't seen the series yet so, I'm hoping it's good. Any more suggestions, guys?

Don't hate me for staying at home cos the weather is pretty crazy here, I tell you. Yesterday was super hot and when I woke up this morning it was raining hard. No wonder I'm starting to feel sick--again! Oh no. Been talking a lot with my friend, Addie the past few days. A lot of drama talk and even though we're talking about dramas in our lives particularly love life and career life, it's still fun. Fun talking about drama, am I going crazy?

So, tomorrow is Wednesday and I might be out again for yet another Wednesday Night Out with the new L.J. Wednesday Club at Circa--again. Hope we'd push through!

Anyone wanna join us? Really. Let me know. It's tomorrow at Circa in Eastwood City. Ooh I hope this will be way fun than last Wednesday. I want to have a happy picture! Happy happy!

Don't forget to leave a comment and suggest more TV series or just say anything you like to me.

Hugs!

10 comments on "Keeping myself busy! :)"

bingkee on April 29, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

He really sounds "shady" in a way he is hiding everything---including his face...hahaha!
Great that you've come to realize that.

Unknown on April 29, 2009 at 12:49 AM said...

Thats a good idea mara, go out and have some fun. Don't put too much attention on that guy, just go with the flow if he calls fine if not fine, just don't forget you have a life too. That kind of thing happens to me too when I was still single, but i didn't mind at that time coz i was enjoying my single life.People they come and go. The right guy for you will come along soon. Enjoy life dear while you are still young, huwag mo dibdibin ang mokong na yan, mahirap na kung ma fall in love ka.

chocowafer on April 29, 2009 at 10:32 AM said...

Hey, Mara! I read your blog but unfortunately haven't been able to leave a comment before (sorry bout that :p) Anyway, I think you made the right decision, don't get too attached to him. If he texts you, fine. If not, then that's okay too. :)

pehpot on April 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM said...

ngek I don't even know some of the series na nabanggit mo.. naku hindi ba sumasakit ulo mo sa panonood? me I can't last 4 hours more sa TV LOL

go girl, enjoy the night today :) we'll be waiting for that uber smile picture of yours :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on April 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

Go out and enjoy. Forget the guy who seems to give you nothing but stress.

Laugh and enjoy.

fedhz on May 1, 2009 at 1:36 AM said...

ditch him... lol..

aw.. I miss Chuck! huhu. haven't watched the 2nd season yet.. be catching up. ^^

l a c e . on May 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM said...

OR pwede rin hiya sya! malay mo gusto ka nya pero napapangitan sya sa sarili nya..

just a thought.bigla ko lang naisip.

Free Online Marketing Solution on May 2, 2009 at 10:45 PM said...

pag ako nainis ide date kita haha!
gumala ka kase minsan

mannoy on May 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM said...

Have a good time
thanks

Mara on May 8, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

TO:
ATE BINGKEE
SHYDUB
AUSTENFAN
PEHPOT
MARIA

I AM NOW DITCHING HIM!!! DELETED HIS NUMBERS IN MY PHONE AND WOULD CONTACT MY SERVICE PROVIDER IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO BLOCK HIM.

LACE: MAY GANONG FACTOR EH 'NO? TANGINA NYA MAHIYA SYA TALAGA DAHIL TRIP NYA NANAY KO!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez