Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rain in the middle of Summer.



Last night I mentioned that I will be going back this morning to my sister's office to pass my CV. I was actually too lazy to get out of bed when I woke up earlier and I was thinking to just pass it tomorrow but after several minutes of debating with myself, I finally dragged my ass and headed out. To my surprise, it was cloudy out, no sun shining bright and it's not too hot. So I used the opportunity to do some exercise and walked from our house to and from the office without thinking that I'd pass out of heat stroke mid-way. Lunch time was a bit different though cos the sun was out again and it was freakin' hot on my way back home and it gets weirder cos after like an hour, it started raining! Cloudy raining. Which is good cos at least it was less hot. Believe me, the weather here has been crazy but mostly melting hot and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that right after stepping out of the shower, I start sweating drops and I'm not even the type to sweat easily and don't bother going out or you'll melt! That's why I am thankful for the rain today. Really really thankful! I know it's summer and all but the heat is just waaaaay too much!

I am hoping tomorrow it would be more cloudy than rainy. I will be out on a Wednesday night and I don't want to walk on wet streets. ;) 

Have you guys been experiencing crazy weather lately? I know this is cos of Global Warming. Very bad.

4 comments on "Rain in the middle of Summer."

fedhz on April 21, 2009 at 11:03 PM said...

yup yup.. we were supposed to swim on May on Yz's and daddy's bday, kaso parang uulan huhu.. sana nga June pa diba..

mainit pa nga rin kahit umulan. lumamig lang ng onte, pero tipid, hehe!

Sandi on April 22, 2009 at 2:27 AM said...

haha it's so funny because we have had nothing but clouds and rain and colder temps. Like 40 degrees Farenheit all week. It's supposed to hit 80 on Friday and I cannot wait. I am so tired of the wind and cold. I am ready for summer. It's funny how we always want what we don't have. haha I'll try to just appreciate the fact that it's not boiling hot here. ;)

FluxApex on April 22, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

Um, actually in the majority of the world there are four seasons and we are in the season of spring. The saying goes all over the world: "April showers bring May flowers". It is raining here like it should in the month of April. The only thing out of the ordinary is that it is about 10 degrees (farenheit of course) cooler than usual at this time of year. You all are lucky in the Philippines. You have the most beautiful exotic weather that most people prayed for. I used to live in Arizona for 8 years where it would get 125F in the summer and down to 50f in the fall, there isn't a springtime or winter time in Arizona so it was sort of like an Exotic place, but must of us get the normal 4 seasons. I would love to live in the Philippines.

kat said...

same here in LA...twas raining last week for like 2days or something so malamig diba..then starting nung weekend super init naman..and yesterday almost 100 ung temp..then they said that the temp's gonna drop daw by thursday...so it's really weird...

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez