Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MIA for a couple of days.



Today's Holy Wednesday, halfway through Holy Week and I will be going to the province for a couple of days which means no night outs, no malls, no Starbucks, and no internet connection for me. I think it'd be good to have some peace and quiet for a while, away from the city and the busy life (yeah, as if my life is busy!) and just relax and breathe in fresh air. Besides, our province may not have malls or Starbucks but we sure have the beach nearby so that's hello beach for me! :)

I will be missing going around everyone's blogs for the next days. I'm not going to be gone for long but I'm not sure, I'll post a new entry once I get back in the busy streets of the city.

Just feel free to browse my past entries that you missed to read and you might find something to laugh about or plainly entertain yourself with.

See you guys when I get back! :)

3 comments on "MIA for a couple of days."

pehpot on April 10, 2009 at 8:25 AM said...

hey post some pic when you're back :)

Mommy Blog
Blogging Tips

My Journey on April 12, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

Enjoy your weekend away :)

Happy Easter!

Leomar on April 12, 2009 at 8:30 AM said...

Lucky for you as you get to spend the Holy Week in the province. But what i think is the most important thing is not where WE spend these days but HOW. Have a happy Easter!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez