Thursday, April 23, 2009

Down in the dumps Thursday!



Last night was fun but when I saw the pictures in my camera earlier when I woke up, I noticed that I looked a little different. Like something's missing. Something's wrong. I don't know if it's just me but even though I was smiling in those pictures, my eyes were saying something else. I know I said yesterday that I'll end the night better and I did. I had fun. It wasn't only until I woke up today that I noticed I was sad in the photos.

at Circa with Pat, Leira and Jam.
The newly formed L.J. (Loveless and Jobless) Wednesday Club.

Circa.

I slept most of the day today. And do you guys remember about the guy that pissed me off yesterday? Well, I haven't heard from him and I guess that's why I am feeling worse than yesterday. I get difficulty in breathing like any moment I'll have an anxiety attack. I almost thought he could be the one. Not in the sense of being the one as in the husband but the one as in the boyfriend. Guess I was wrong and what did I expect thinking that when I barely knew him? Pssshh. This is what I get. A broken heart and an almost-anxiety attack. Thank you very much. I'm not sure how long this will last but I hope it won't last long. I just feel I need to share this to as many friends as I can and get it out of my chest before I self-destruct. Sorry for the ranting.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day and I'll be going out again for lunch with one of my girlfriends. Lunch, send application and then dessert. I might end up watching 17 Again alone though cos she rain checked on it. It's okay. I need some distractions right now.

What to do? What to feel? Your advices and opinions will help just please be gentle. :)

5 comments on "Down in the dumps Thursday!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on April 23, 2009 at 10:37 PM said...

It's normal that you're going through an emotional roller coaster. You have a lot on your mind. Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you need to keep yourself busy with stuff you like to do. More importantly talk to a good friend about it. Sometimes a great shoulder makes a huge difference.

Monica on April 24, 2009 at 5:14 AM said...

Hi Mara! wow... you girls look great in the pictures! ;-)

Grandy on April 24, 2009 at 2:49 PM said...

Hang in there girly. I'm sorry you are feeling low. A better one will come along. ;)

pehpot on April 24, 2009 at 4:29 PM said...

your eyes are sad nga :(

Make or Break

Mara on April 25, 2009 at 12:03 AM said...

MARIA: I'm going to call you MOMMY Maria from now on and thank you! I have been talking to 2 friends about it but I don't know. I still feel lost.

MONICA: thanks monica!

GRANDY: I am trying to hang on here but it's haaaaard. It would take me another lot of time before the realization of a better one will come along. :( Thank you! I really really appreciate it.

PEHPOT: Diba? I noticed it lang the next morning. Ang panget. Parang ang fake ko. Especially if you've seen my other pictures here, obvious wala sa mata ko yung "happiness". :(

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez