Saturday, April 18, 2009

TRUE BLOOD.



Today is another one of those down days that I have although this "attack" is a tad tolerable than my usual down moods. I was still able to get up early and have breakfast, lunch and do my usual online routine and then watch a new series that I have downloaded over the internet: HBO's TRUE BLOOD. I am actually on the 6th episode as I am typing this. I started watching about 3PM today and stopped for about 3 hours and I will get back to it after my blogging.

Anyway, I came to know about True Blood while watching HBO and at first I thought it was movie so I was a little surprised when I saw "back-to-back episodes" under the screening time. I then decided to just download it and watch it straight instead of waiting another week for the next episode.

TRUE BLOOD is quite similar to Twilight. Vampire story. Though in TB, the vampires were more open to the public. I still don't get the what the entire series is about aside from the obvious vampire-human love story. To learn more about it we could check out this SITE.

I think I will be able to watch every series there is today. Mind you, I have watched a lot and by that I mean a lot of series over the past months:
---CSI (Seasons 1 until the latest episode of Season 9)
CSI New York (Seasons 1 until the latest episode of Season 5)
House (Seasons 1 until the latest episode of Season 5)
Grey's Anatomy (Seasons 1 until the latest episode of Season 5)
Criminal Minds (Seasons 1 until the latest episode of Season 4)
Gossip Girl (Season 1 until the latest episode of Season 2)
One Tree Hill (Seasons 1 until the latest episode of Season 6)
Prison Break (Seasons 1, 2 and 3)
Heroes (Seasons 1 and 2)--to name a few and after I am done with the first season of True Blood (since the show is in hiatus and would resume for the second season on June), next on my list is Dirty Sexy Money. 

If you guys have any good series in mind, feel free to drop me a line here. I'd appreciate it! :)

*back to watching mode now*

12 comments on "TRUE BLOOD."

FluxApex on April 19, 2009 at 8:03 AM said...

Twilight sucks, lol. These ne teeny bopper shows or so horrible. If you want to watch a good vampire movie then watch Lots Boys, Interview with a vampire or even Bram Stokers Dracula. TV in the last 15 years has been horrible. There is only one show I watch now and that is Breaking Bad on AMC because it is somewhat like my past life up until about 3 years ago. It is somewhat accurate too.

chocowafer on April 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...

You should try Chuck. It's a comedy/spy series. I looooove it! :)

Annie on April 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

I am also a True Blood fan. You would really like Moonlight if you haven't already seen it. Also, check out my post on True Blood.

http://www.anniessavvycafe.com/2008/11/true-blood.html

Vera on April 20, 2009 at 7:23 PM said...

I've heard about the series, and the books they are based on. I have so many DVDs lying around but I'd always sit to blog rather than watch them! Sayang. Hay. :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on April 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM said...

Wow! You're really getting to know a lot of series. My brother was bothering me for about 2 years to watch Dexter. I never wanted to because I knew it was about a coroner killing people.

I finally gave in and have now watched the first season. Surprisingly, it is well written. But you have to give it at least 2 to 3 episodes to get over the fact that the lead actor is a killer.

l a c e . on April 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM said...

how i met your mother!!! nako yung dirty sexy money nicancel na=( mabibitin ka dun!=(

Mara on April 20, 2009 at 11:51 PM said...

IAN: I've seen lost boys. might go check out breaking bad. first time i've heard of it. :)

AUSTENFAN: ooh did i forget to include Chuck on my long list? I love that show too. so funny!

ANNIE: i haven't seen moonlight. hmmmm. interesting. i'll check out your post! :)

VERA: haha! kaya ako, i download nalang. dami ko din DVD here at home. sayang, watch na! :)

Mara on April 20, 2009 at 11:59 PM said...

MARIA; hmmm i've been curious about dexter for a while now. i'll put it in my list to watch now. :) oh i have a lot more i didn't mention like Entourage, Chuck, Numb3rs, la la la la. :)

LACE: what!? di nga? diba on hiatus lang? lagi naman naggaganon shows sa states eh. tae naman, kung kelan patapos na pagddownload ko. haha! ay cgecge, how i met your mother! maganda yan ah. :D

Kat said...

yea..how i met your mother's nice...nice din yung big bang theory..comedy..anyway pag may naisip ako sabihin ko sayo:P

l a c e . on April 21, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

nope.not hiatus. CANCELLED. haha

l a c e . on April 21, 2009 at 10:57 AM said...

btw,ang moonlight cancelled rin. SORRY.hahaha pero maganda rin yun :(

Mara on April 21, 2009 at 2:25 PM said...

KAT: zanotot! ok ok, eto na dinadownload ko na how i met your mother. haha! try ko din big bang theory. suggest kal ang pag may naisip ka. hehe! thanks! :D

LACE: seryoso?! kaasar naman! malas! hahaha! kala ko hiatus lang. grrrr. pati moonlight cancelled!? malas.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez