Friday, May 8, 2009

One Week's Worth Of Update!


PLEASE PLEASE READ!

Friends! I am back! I have been gone for a week yet again and I am back. So this entry will be a little long. I think this was the longest I have gone off without updating my blog and I miss everyone so much. There had been a lot of crazy things that happened -- both great AND downright infuriating and I can't wait to share it to everyone.

PART 1

But first things first, it's almost the end of the first week of May and that means April Top Droppers are now here and my first update for the month is to send my Thanks and Hugs to every one who made it to the list as well as those who haven't, I'm sure you tried your best and there are some friends who are not on the list but really made me feel their presence and friendship with the comments that they leave. 


Thank you for continuously visiting my blog and taking time to read and leave comments and it's not just the Top 10 that I am thanking but it also goes out to my other friends like Mommy MariaAte PehAte BingkeeFedhzBill and every one else who left a comment on my entries. My appreciation is beyond words. April has been a very good month for me in terms of my blogging work. I was able to earn back the $14 I paid for my Ad in Adgitize in less than 2 weeks and more than doubled it up with still a week to go before my Ad expires, I got more visitors than ever, I got additional Followers, most of my entries received a lot of comments and I made quite a few friends who are now regularly in attendance and you can see them leave comments. April was fantastic and it's all because of Y-O-U. YOU! :)

Part 2

It was a long weekend from May 1-May 3 because of Labor Day and while most families and friends had plans for this 3-day weekend, I had plans for the WEEK! Okay, the first day and last 2 days was because of spontaneity but May 2-5 was totally planned to be spent in Tagudin in Ilocos for one of my friends' town fiesta but because I am always game, when my friend Jo, asked me to go with her family to Pangasinan on May 1 and we'll go straight to Ilocos from there my vacation started that day. And May 5 being the last day was extended to May 7. How fun is that? And to cut a super long story super short, I'll just post some crazy photos I have here.

Slumber party-like Party. Over night stay at Katz's (middle) place. From Bucao and Beach house in Tagudin for 4 nights, we went to Katz's at Candon to hang out and spend the night. Pat and Jayen were hilarious! Never a dull moment and they never fail to make us laugh real hard with their antics. 

I am in major infuriated mood this time. Seriously upset and raging mad and I was trying hard to put on a smile so as not to ruin my friends' happy mood too. I was still hung over from our drinking session from the night before that lasted til morning and night time of the same day, drinking session again. So I was really not in the "not-funny-too personal-joke-to-joke-about" thing. Remember the guy in my earlier post? Turns out he's an ass and a "cougar lover" (if he's really 27 like he said). He called me and told me he had a date with my mom. Complete with dinner, stroll around, movies and he even took her to his place and when I tried asking my mom, she neither confirmed nor denied which made me a lot more in rage! So anyway. PLEASE do not leave comments about this. I'm trying to hold back angry and bad feelings from getting into me. I have had enough for 4 nights already and more comments and opinions are only gonna make what I feel right now a whole lot worst! But thanks anyway. I just want the world to know that some guy named RYAN GARRET (if that's even his real name!) nearly ruined my happy vacation and made me so furious that even my friends are surprised with all the words coming out of my mouth because of my fury with him and my supposedly mother!

A friend of a new friend who's a cousin of my friend. LOL. A new friend of mine that night unfortunately I guess I had too much to drink that I don't exactly remember if we talked about Facebook or each other's mobile numbers. Tsk!

Group pic while having our first major drinking session! Can you believe that my friends only met the night before and they were all getting along VERY well! I was initially with my college friends: the two guys, Rox and Jelo and the girl Rox (in red) has his arms on, Jo and then on our 3rd night, my high school friends surprised me and we became a group after that. Total fun and laugh trip moments!

Girls outside the Town Plaza. This has been a very very tiring day. We had a total of almost 5 hours of road trip, 2 hours going to Vigan for some Empanada, a couple of photo taking and then back on the road, went to Katz's house for dinner and then back on the road, went to the Plaza and then straight to the drinking session. Exhausting but completely fun.

I feel like I've missed some photo stories but I guess these were the highlights of my vacation. My second to the last night might have been ruined by a guy not worth it but my vacation overall was beyond fun! 

Part 3

Now that I am back in the real world of drama, my usual routine will resume tomorrow. I will get back to all my droppers, readers, visitors and friends' blogs. I promise! You guys know I always get back. Other than saying thank you's and posting your blog links here, I visit and comment on your blogs to extend my appreciation. Besides, after my April experience in blogging I feel more inspired than ever and eager to make sure I can maintain my readers. Woot! So looking forward. And of course, I am also back worrying about finding a job before my birthday next month and other stuff. 

Part 4

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN TODAY AND I WILL KEEP FROM SELF-DESTRUCTING ANYTIME SOON. I WILL THINK LESS AND LESS OF THE HURT I HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR 4 DAYS ALREADY AND WILL TAKE THINGS SLOOOOW. NO MORE MISS OPTIMISTIC AND BE MORE REALISTIC.

5 comments on "One Week's Worth Of Update!"

Susan Cook on May 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM said...

Thanks for the linky love :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM said...

Part one: Thanks for the linky love

Part two: Loved the pictures. It looked like a lot of fun. I remember those carefree days with my friends. It seems like so long ago.

Part three: Glad to have you back in the blogging world.

Part Four: Love your attitude.

Eric of BlogDeManila(Philippine Blog) on May 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

first, welcome back!

2nd, what a wonderful trip you had...kaladkarin ka pala :D

3rd, I hope you're doing fine now...and forget that "ass" guy, alright?

fedhz on May 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

Wow, that was quite an adventure. You shouldn't let that "a$$h0le" or any other people ruin your day (life)..

"No one can hurt you unless you let them". (nax, feeling expert)

Just go on with your life, focus on your goals.. and who is that friend of your friend who is actually a cousin of your friend? haha! you two looks like being comfy ha? hehe

be seeing you more!

Bill on May 10, 2009 at 9:15 AM said...

It is always a pleasure to stop by here Mara. Wow it looks like you had fun and maybe just a little hang over LOL. Rock on girl have a great weekend.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez