Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Frustrations!


ConversationsWithMoms:Every day Conversations with a Mom Blog

I have recently decided to join Mommy Maria's weekly meme, Friday Frustrations, I first read about it earlier this month but I just didn't think that it would fit my daily schedules especially since it's a Friday and I usually go out every night and sleep in in the day.

Today's different though, I am squeezing this entry in after sleeping in more than half of the day, making drops and before I head out of the door in a few minutes. 

I have about 3 frustrations right now and they're not at all good:

1. I woke up at around 1 something in the afternoon earlier, I did my usual routine of waking my laptop up and checking my mail, blog and Facebook. Then I saw my Adgitize not working, my drops dropped from 100+ to less than 50. So that basically woke my nerves up until I checked my phone for my messages. One message topped the worst news of the day or even the month: my monthly allowance will be cut off starting the end of this month! How a great news to start my day with! I have no job yet, I'm still in the process of applying and interviews and my birthday is next month. My brother didn't even inform me beforehand about this. His secretary just texted me that I won't get any allowance anymore. I mean, they could just have told me that they'll cut it off next month or after my birthday. You know, some breathing space!? Argh! Bills. Bills. Expenses. Work. Job. Please!

2. Okay, with number being said: I NEED A JOB, ASAP!

3. Numbers 1 and 2 combined!

I'll die! I almost cried. My initial reaction was blank, nothing and then when it finally sank in, I thought about my bills, my expenses and my Subic trip on the 28th-30th. :( This is so frustrating!


5 comments on "Friday Frustrations!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 15, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

Wow! That's alot in one day. Maybe talk to your brother and see if he'll wait until you get a job. Hope you find a solution soon.

Thanks for joining Friday Frustrations.

wendy on May 16, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

goodluck on job hunting and enjoy your Subic. we were there last december:-)

pehpot on May 16, 2009 at 3:33 PM said...

This Friday thingies is just right for your frustrations LOL

you'll find it Mara.. sooner than you think :)

my prayers goes for you

A on May 16, 2009 at 4:03 PM said...

Oh Mara, I hope everything works out for you.. :)

I'm sure you'll get a job soon..

For now, why don't you talk to your brother and ask him if he can cut your allowance after your birthday instead, right?

Wish you all the best, and Happy weekend! :)

Mara on May 18, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

MARIA: I'll try. Or maybe not. I feel so upset. He didn't even tell me personally. What is that? I just wish I'll get a job soon. I apply to like 5 companies a day. It is a lot in one day. I was totally in shock.

WENDY: I don't think I will be able to push through with my Subic plans. I have to budget what money I have left to pay my phone bill, cellphone bill and other expenses until I get myself a job. Thanks though.

PEHPOT: Thank you Ate Peh! That's why I decided to join Mommy Maria's FF. I have a lot of frustrations to let out!

ANE: Thank you Ane! I don't know if I still want to talk to my brother about it. We'll see. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez