Monday, May 11, 2009

Adgitize - A Huge Help For Bloggers.



I have been a member of Adgitize since the first week of December last year and I started being an Advertiser last January. I still wasn't sure how the site works then so I was not able to get back the Advertising Fee that I have paid for although I earned half of the amount back. I skipped most days of February but came back as an Advertiser mid-month and luckily, I earned the minimum and was paid for it. By March, I was browsing around a lot, visiting advertisers and publishers and noticed that my points went way up and so I decided to give Advertising another shot. I advertised last April, I went back doing what I always do when I go online; visit other blogs and comment on them. My time spent was paid off real well. I received my payment just last week and it doubled up with still a week to go before my ad expires!

So I guess it's time for me to promote and share good words for Adgitize to other bloggers especially to those who are only starting up their blogs and want their blogs to get traffic and earn at the same time.

Adgitize is easy to get used to. You just need to:

1. Click on Ads (banners) of other blogs
2. View other blogs
3. Publish articles in your blog/s
4. Have great amount of traffic

and if you want help with Number 4, you could try

5. Advertise in Adgitize

Yes, you get points visiting other blogs, clicking on their Adgitize Ads and publishing articles on your blog AND for visits and clicks on your blog. How great is that? Isn't that what we normally do anyway? Only this time we get points and earn from it. It may sound easy, it actually is but you have to have several minutes or hours devoted to it. Your earnings will depend on the number of points you make each day, the higher your points the higher your earnings will be. I have at least 360 points per day and my earnings go between $.70-$1.

What's great about being an advertiser (and publisher) there is that aside from bringing you a lot visitors in a very well worth it price of $14 a month is that in those visitors, you could meet new friends, you get additional points for being an advertiser and you get to visit a lot of interesting blogs altogether.

If you guys would like to get traffic to your blog, advertise your blog and/or earn while blogging, sign up for Adgitize and you won't regret it.

If you have questions in mind you could visit their site by clicking on the banner above or here: Adgitize. For further inquiries, Ken Brown and the other members of Adgitize are always there to help via the Forum.

I hope I'll see you guys in Adgitize! :)

12 comments on "Adgitize - A Huge Help For Bloggers."

pehpot on May 11, 2009 at 8:49 PM said...

girl di ko pa rin sya gets.. ang kita for a whole month a day mo lang huhu, how was it ba? parang entre lang din? you will click on the ads from adgitize ganun lang?

uy thanks for the greetings pala ha :)

Make or Break

Ranran on May 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

Mara!!!

My garr I'm really lost with this adgitize thing. but i get the buying-the-ad-and-visiting-other-blogs thing. i just don't know how to but an ad!

ARGHH!

Ranran on May 11, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

Mara!!!

My garr I'm really lost with this adgitize thing. but i get the buying-the-ad-and-visiting-other-blogs thing. i just don't know how to but an ad!

ARGHH!

cornyman on May 12, 2009 at 4:03 AM said...

Hello Mara,

Congratulations to your first paycheck from Adgitize. I'm still waiting for my payout. I guess i have to try the advertising in June when i'm free to click and update my blogs each day ;-) Otherwise the money would be a little bit wasted :-)

A quick guide for Adgitize can be found here
The One Minute Guide - Quick Guide - Adgitize

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 12, 2009 at 5:04 AM said...

I already advertise with them but am thinking of becoming a Publisher as well. If I could make enough to get the free advertising, it would be great.

thanks for the review.

Bill on May 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

I am on Adgitize also Mara but i stopped being a publisher maybe i think i am going to start back up again and see if i can make the $14 a month back. Take care and have a great week.

PhilJurisDigest on May 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

yup, you are correct, adgitize is great - I'm currently working my way to get my payout :D nice post! :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 13, 2009 at 5:59 AM said...

I cannot drop an Entrecard because it down right now but I just wanted to say Hi.

Unknown on May 14, 2009 at 2:15 AM said...

If you are not already aware of it, your site has a pop-up ad that appears to only pop-up at certain times. I have encountered the same basic thing (different ad, the same pop-up style) on a couple of other ads. So, this makes me think that it not popping-up all of the time is by design. Even once is too many for most--including myself. I hope you will take steps to remove it as soon as possible.

sen and qi on May 14, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

I love adgitize and this is how I found your blog. I am commenting on adgitizers as I feel we all have something in common. The Adgitize Admin is very helpful and kind too.
I should do a post on adgitize soon but I already did two posts on my blog today rofl. The great thing about Adgitize is that you can drequent blogs and comment often as you pass b and it makes an interesting time of blogging. I love to read other friendly posts and see what others are doing. Also I get to earn a lot from everyone I think it is time for me to also advertise my blog on adgitize.

SighNetDollars on May 14, 2009 at 5:35 PM said...

Hello my fellow blogger,

TRAFFIC to our blog is all bloggers happiness, right? Why don't you try these 3 practical FREE steps to gather more traffic to your blog?

Visit my Recommended Articles on my blog. You can also read some informations about Make Money Online Opportunities. I won't leave a link because of the no-follow rule from google. I hope you understand. You can visit my blog by clicking my name of this comment.

Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts. I'm looking forward for your visit. see you there bye bye..

Thanks for sharing your good idea... I hope you can post another related post like this. I also hope that we can be friends and share our ideas about blogging and money making online. I look forward to it soon. Good luck to all your blogging and marketing efforts my friend. God Bless and bye bye...

Truly yours,
SighNetDollars

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 15, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

Thanks for the message. My battery just started charging again. Probably a glitch. Go figure.

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog regularly. I appreciate it.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez