Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My New Badge.



I would like to send my big thanks to Fedhz for my new badge. This is actually just a trial and error, a sample use. I just thought I'd use it for the meantime for a change.


I started using this badge for my Entrecard and Adgitize Ad.

So you friends might wonder where my mirrored photo of a badge is, well you'll see the photo above for some time until the FINAL one is done. :)


4 comments on "My New Badge."

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

Hey that's cute. Funny, we both got new badges. Thanks for all the comments on my site.

Mr. New Dilemma on May 27, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

Today was the first time I have seen your badge, or your blof for that matter, but the badge did catch my attention. So it must be good!

Mara on May 27, 2009 at 3:43 PM said...

MARIA: Yep we do. LOL. I was waiting until next month to use this one but then I renewed my Adgitize ad so I decided I'll use this one for the meantime. :)

MR. NEW DILEMMA: Thanks! :)

fedhz on May 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM said...

hehe. sorry it's taking me a while to redo the badge. have you tried the code for the widget? ^^

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez