Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sleepy Saturday!



Today has been a crazy day. Thursday was raining the whole day cos of a typhoon, Friday was as dry and hot as ever and then today when I woke up it was raining hard and when it stopped, the sun was still nowhere to be found. How crazy can it get? It was still supposed to be summer but we already had about 4 typhoons that entered the Philippine Area of Responsibility. It's raining, it's sunny and then it's raining again.

Anyway, I slept for most of the day today so I am on a time limit here to go check out friends' blogs like I promised to do. I didn't really intended to sleep until 1:45 PM and then go back to sleep at 4:30 PM and wake up again at 7 PM. Weird part is, after sleeping for more than 12 hours, I still feel sleepy! Maybe it's cos the past week consisted more of sleepless drunk nights and I barely had enough rest. Not that I'm complaining, I so enjoyed my vacation and I haven't felt tired or anything until I got home and lied down on my own bed. Oh, so comfy!

I missed a few more highlights of last week like Manny Pacquiao's victory over Ricky Hatton, my first ever visit to Manaoag Church, etc. etc. Will get to it when I have more time in my hands cos as I am typing, I am currently watching AWAKE on cable. I love love this movie!

So I'll see you guys later! I will be multi-tasking; visit blogs, comment, and watch! :)

1 comments on "Sleepy Saturday!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 10, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. It's funny how you sometimes end up being more tired after a vacation. You need a vacation from your vacation. LOL.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez