Thursday, May 21, 2009

I hate waking up from a very good dream!



Have you ever had a dream so beautiful that you want to sleep in longer? Well I have.

The past few nights, I have been sleeping late as in 4AM late so it was kid of a miracle that I was able to sleep at 11PM last night with no effort exerted. I was expecting I would get out of bed earlier but I was wrong. I had a very beautiful dream and I tried sleeping in longer and never wake up.

I dreamed of my Dad. I could not recall how my dream went exactly but I remember we were in some place like a mall or a house (definitely not ours), there was my Dad, me and some other people I don't remember, there was a dog, a phone call and what made the dream beautiful was that my Dad was there, hugging me like he was telling me there is nothing to be worried about. I miss him so much and every time the missing feeling is unbearable, he always appear in my dreams. I don't know why it happens, if I just miss him so much that I dream of him or he wants to console me and tell me every thing is going to be fine. I prefer to think it's the latter.

So today's blog entry is all for him. For those who are new in my blog, my Daddy passed away last September 2007. I wouldn't say that I am a Daddy's girl but I was more closer to my Dad than my Mom and my Mom had this feeling my Dad prefer us, his children, than her. I don't know. Anyway, our life changed big time after his passing. I miss Daddy every single day and I'd give anything to have him back.

I love you Daddy!

2 comments on "I hate waking up from a very good dream!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM said...

That is a really beautiful dream. I believe in the after life so I believe that your Dad is reaching out to you in time of need.

I understand your relationship with your Dad. I have the same one with mine and my Mom feels the same way as your Mom did. Enjoy your dreams and I hope you have more of them.

Bill on May 21, 2009 at 11:54 PM said...

Sorry to hear about your dad passing away. I can understand though because my mother also passed away two year ago. Have a great day my friend.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez