Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Frustrations!


ConversationsWithMoms:Every day Conversations with a Mom Blog

Here I am again with yet another couple frustrations of mine. I won't make this long since I am also not in my not-so-usual bubbly self.

1. It's been about a week now after I have sent my applications to like 50 vacant positions in different companies and I haven't heard from any one of them. Not even for an initial interview whatsoever. I am getting stressed out thinking about this since...

2. ... we have no food in the fridge, pantry and the whole kitchen. How terrific can this month get? It's also been exactly a week since we just go to the store to buy some canned goods and me and my brother aren't really comfortable eating canned and fried meals for days straight. But heck it's cheaper than going to the market especially now that...

3. ... I am doing some serious budgeting around here because the bills are due this week and having said that my allowance has been cutoff, I really really need to tighten the belt. Good luck with this frustration. I hope next week my frustration will be a lot lighter like wanting to eat Frozen Yogurt or watch a movie or go out or another hangover but wait, they all involve spending which I cannot possibly do right now if I want to stretch out my remaining money until I get my job. Believe me, it won't last another 30 days. Job, please come and get me!

If you want to join Friday Frustrations feel free to visit Maria at Conversationswithmoms.

2 comments on "Friday Frustrations!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 22, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

I've been there. Don't worry about the job hunt. Before you know it, you'll have multiple calls for interviews. Sometimes it takes a while to go through all the applications. Good luck.

Thanks for participating.

grayspirit on May 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM said...

When you are young, sometimes you must take anything you can find and get established until a better job comes around. My first job in life was picking pineapples on a plantation. I recently retired as a college dean. In between, there were many other jobs that I hated.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez