Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A puppy and a kiss.



I had the strangest and cutest dream last night that I woke up with a smile on my face. Yep, it was that cute.

The most strangest thing that happened was that I was already asleep by 8:30 PM last night! It was the earliest that I've gone off to bed since I don't know when. it actually feels good to be able to sleep and wake up at a normal time.

Okay back to my strange and cute dream, as usual I cannot remember the entire dream but I do remember that I have a puppy which my brother and I were playing with in the car while my Mom was driving and then it switched to me ironing some friend's handkerchief and then her boyfriend went inside the room and then when he was about to leave he kissed me on the forehead, turned to his girlfriend and kissed me on the lips. Not a peck on the cheek, not a smack on the lips but it didn't involve the tongue though. It was actually a sweet kiss.
FYI, the latter dream was the strange one. Well just in case you were wondering. LOL.

That kiss dream just came out of nowhere. Fine, I was pondering on my lovelife and all so that kiss dream really wasn't that unexpected but the person who kissed me is! I mean, I was attracted to him back in college and he was so sweet to me then cooking me food that was not on our menu and stuff like that but I haven't seen him for a year, no calls, no nothing. I was expecting a faceless guy to be on that dream. But okay, it was still sweet. :)

About the puppy, that I am really planning. Maybe in a year or two I would buy myself a Maltese or a Shih Tzu or when we get out of this apartment, I'd go for a Golden Retriever. I have been really really wanting a puppy!

Maltese. When I have one I'll always get him a puppy haircut.

Shih Tzu.

Golden Retriever puppy.

Aren't they the cutest? The only thing holding me back is as much as I am already fully decided on having one, the training part is the one holding me back. I am not sure if I can handle it just yet. Soon. Soon Soon.

Oh, I would love to post a picture of the guy in my kiss dream but just to be safe, I won't. :)

photos from: http://dogtime.com

3 comments on "A puppy and a kiss."

Maria@Conversaitons with Moms on May 28, 2009 at 1:44 AM said...

I absolutely love the puppy pictures. So cute! Your dreams crack me up.

Tellie on May 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

What a dream, haha!! And those puppies really are cute, especially the golden retriever. I'm looking into getting a blue merle Australian shepherd puppy myself one day. I had one when I was a kid and fell in love with him.

Mara on May 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM said...

MARIA: Aren't they adorable?? :)

TELLIE: I am really gonna get myself a puppy. I feel like I seriously need some puppy love. LOL. I know, my dreams are crazy!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez