Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My new black flats!


Soda Afar Black Flats. 
photo from: http://cutesygirl.com

Yey! My shoes which I ordered about a month ago finally arrived in my doorstep just tonight. It's nothing special or extravagant whatsoever but I am more of a comfy, classic, casual kind of girl and flats, especially black ones, almost always complete my every day outfits. 

I pre-ordered this from a Multiply site which happens to be owned by someone I know and luckily someone who lives just around the street where I live. 

For my friends in the Philippines who wants to pre-order clothes, shoes, perfumes, ANYTHING from the US and have it shipped to your homes, you could visit: POWER RETAIL. 
All you have to do is browse the web for whatever things you want, message the URL to Power Retail and they will reply with the price quotations and once you've agreed, you will have to pay 20-30% of the price and wait for about 3 weeks for your items to arrive and then pay your remaining balance. I am not part owner or anything of this business so you could check out their page for clients' feedbacks.

Too bad I can't pre-order again since....yeah, I have to get a job first! No more online shopping for me. Hell, I doubt if I could even go out of the house anymore what with less than a thousand bucks left in my wallet. Had I known this would happen, I could have delayed my pre-ordering this shoes. But since it's already here, I tried it on and I LOVE it. It is so comfy! 

Now, when am I going to be able to use them? :(

3 comments on "My new black flats!"

Maria@Conversations with Moms on May 20, 2009 at 1:58 AM said...

I'm a classic, comfy shoes type also and these shoes fit all those requirements. Enjoy wearing them.

DebbieDana on May 20, 2009 at 6:06 AM said...

Ang cute naman ng black flats mo!

Thanks for your comment Mara!

Mara on May 21, 2009 at 11:16 PM said...

MARIA and DEBBIEDANA: thank you!! i now have two pairs of black flats. :))

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez