Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh happy day!



I started my day okay today. For a start. I said yesterday that I will be starting a new perspective for each day and so far so good. I dragged myself out of bed after exactly 8 hours of sleep, took a bath, played poker online, answered a couple of quizzes on Facebook and the highlight of my day--I finally talked to one of my dear online friend. It is the highlight because I haven't talked to him for more than a week which was unusual cos he didn't go online during the times when we always see each other and when he finally did I already felt so upset to just even say hi and I sort of ignored him most of the time. It's a long story to tell but I am so glad that we're okay now and I'm happy that he is "happy that we're happy again." Okay, okay redundant I know but it's what he said. :) I won't be expecting much though like I used to so that I won't feel disappointed when I don't get to see him again even though he promised he'd show up. Whatever. Not like he cares or I care if he cares. Crazy.

Anyway, another reason that I got so hyped up today is because my friends made plans for this coming Friday and that means, I'll be going out again! Yay for me!

Hopefully tomorrow will turn out as good as today or even better. :)

3 comments on "Oh happy day!"

pehpot on April 1, 2009 at 9:29 AM said...

hehe, masarap talaga nilaga pag sobrang angahng sawsawan at mainit na mainit sabaw, panira nh dyeta LOL

sana maging masaya and friday niight out mo :)

Mommy Blog
Blogging Tips

Ranran on April 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM said...

glad to hear that, mara! btw, i got something for you here:

http://ranranranranran.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-top-10-entrecard-droppers-for-march.html.

just a little thank you's for you.

:-)

Mara on April 1, 2009 at 7:15 PM said...

PEHPOT: sinabi mo pa!! gusto ko tuloy ng nilaga! haha! :) thank you ate peh!

ARA: yup, i've already seen it and left a comment too. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez