Saturday, March 14, 2009

Foodtrip Friday!



What a great way to spend Friday:

Urban Bazaar at The Rockwell Tent
Lunch at Cibo
Stroll inside the mall
Watch a movie
Bazaar again
Dinner at Kenny's
Home

A little exhausting since my day started at 1pm and it all "ended" by 9pm and I got home around 9:30 or so. So all of the above mentioned happened within an 8-hour period. Fun and tiring.

And because I entitled this entry as Foodtrip Friday, I would like to share to you some of the meals I had for the day (I say some cos I didn't take a shot of my food inside the theater and the food I ate when I got home):

Lunch at Cibo: Mozzarella Panini and Lemon Iced Tea

Dinner at Kenny's: Seafood Clam Chowder, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and Coke Zero

FYI, I had my first meal (breakfast-lunch) at 2PM and dinner at 8PM. I had chocolates in between. Goodbye diet--again! It's just so fun eating. And as one friend said to me "Go eat fat girl in a skinny girl's body!" :) Whatever. Food's grrrreatttt!

1 comments on "Foodtrip Friday!"

Bill on March 14, 2009 at 3:08 AM said...

Wow all that food makes me hungry Mara lol. I hope you have a great weekend also. Its ok to be off diet for the weekend. Have fun enjoy your life. Your a beautiful women.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez