Monday, March 30, 2009

Count every SMALL things!



I have come up with some sort of resolution for my self until I know what I want to do with my life and that is to go make sure that I make the most of my every day even when I just spend it at home. In order to do that, I will stop saying that my day has been absolutely unproductive or that I totally didn't do anything and start taking in account every small thing that I have done the entire day like for example instead of saying that I just sulked around, I could say that I have been listening to music or watching my favorite TV shows while I am on the comfort of my bed which is what I've been doing for months now and it has become too routine that it makes me go crazy. Maybe it will help brighten up my days to come when I start to count my blessings and look forward to small things and when I go back read my posts here it wouldn't be just about me being miserable, seeming like I was doing nothing at all.

Start being happy!!

3 comments on "Count every SMALL things!"

FluxApex on March 31, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

Sounds like a plan. You choose the way you handle things and it is only what you make of it and what you make it to be. "Life isn't complicated, it's only what you make it to be" - Tupac Shakur. I tend to be a realist becuase being a pessimist only brings me down and being and optimist only disappoints me, but it is always better to look at the brought side and move forward than to dwell on the past and step backwards. The good things in life are all that matter as the bad things are inevitable and can't be changed. I hope my babble makes some sense to you.

bingkee on April 1, 2009 at 5:11 AM said...

Aspiring for goals and having ideals are not bad. When things go wrong, it's natural for us to sulk and feel bad about it but then we need to realize there is always a brighter side to that why it failed or why it did not happen. As a Christian, I always look it at this way, "God has better plans for me." Such an example is when I fell in love with the man I thought I would spend my whole life with . He duped me and I was hurt and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. But I realized, God had better plans for me and indeed , he gave me my husband.

Mara on April 1, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

IAN: Haha! Don't worry, your babble makes sense. At least to me. :)

BINGKEE: Thanks Ate Bingkee! I still have that in mind. My goals and ideals. It's just that sometimes, the feeling of emptiness overwhelms me and that what get s me down for a while.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez