Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tuesday Night Out.


I went out last Tuesday night for a change. I don't usually do night outs during week days so it was a first for me. I was with a couple of friends, 3 to be exact, at Source in Ortigas. I first met up with Anna and Ace for dinner at Uncle Moe's which is just a few steps away from Source. After dinner, the three of us walked straight to meet up with another friend of mine, Apple. It was actually Apple's college friends who invited us to the place. They were like promoting it every Tuesday nights or so. It wasn't exactly a club like Embassy or Ascend but it was a pretty cool place to have drinks, and the DJ's cool too.
 
Ace, Mara and Anna.

Apple, Mara and Anna.

My BB and Artic.

I actually had a good time that night. With 2 glasses of Kurant+Sprite, 2 shots of Tequila and 1 glass of Artic Melon+Sprite, I ended up feeling high minus the drugs, talked a lot and laughed even at the corniest things (not necessarily jokes). It was fun! I should do it often instead of just sulking around at home by myself. Pretty healthy minus the alcohol. At least I get to go out, socialize, talk to people other than my online friends or the people here at home. 

Next time, I'll enjoy myself even MORE and stay LONGER and fight the sudden attack of "homesickness" or the urge to get home just cos I miss someone online who obviously couldn't care less if I show up on or not.  Whatevs.

I can't wait for another night out like this! :) 

3 comments on "Tuesday Night Out."

l a c e . on March 27, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

aba..d na nagvodka bull ah :p

Bill on March 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

wow it looks like you had a great time. I see your blackbery curve next to you. Great phone.

Mara on March 27, 2009 at 3:06 PM said...

@LACE: Hahaha! Masunurin ako sa inyo ni Sas eh. :))

@BILL: Yeah, I had a great time. :) My other love, my phone. LOL. :D

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez