Monday, March 9, 2009

Because I got paid!



Ooh what a way of saying "Good Morning!" to me.  I woke up and instinctively did my routine of waking up my laptop and checking my mail when something caught my eye under the Subject tab:
ADGITIZE PUBLISHER PAYMENT FOR FEBRUARY 2009. 

After about 3 months of being with Adgitize I finally got paid! No, it's not that they are late in giving out payments don't get me wrong. It's just that I only reached (or rather exceeded) their minimum payout of $10 last month. It was a good thing to start my day with and I actually feel a little more inspired to get back on my toes (or fingertips in this case!) and start publishing, clicking and advertising again.

For those who doesn't have Adgitize on their blogs please feel free to click my banner found on the top of my page (click the Adgitize Me part) and sign up. Being a publisher and an affiliate there is for free. It's easy to learn on your own or if you need help, support is always there to answer your queries. Being an advertiser also is worth it. With just $14 a month to advertise your blog, you'll get more visitors, earn more points ( = more earnings) and if you're really dedicated to your blog, you'll get back that $14 you paid within that month.

Now I'm advertising them, I just feel so happy being paid and seeing that I made quite a good job with my blog and I realized that I should hang on to it. :)

Cheers for getting paid!

8 comments on "Because I got paid!"

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. good for you, dear. Thank you for inviting me in Adgitize. I'm earning 3-5 cents a day from it. hehe

Ranran on March 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM said...

how do you do it, mara?? i wanna get paid too! i do have Adsense already. i'm kinda scared posting my real address online kasi hindi nirerequire ata nila yung address mo para ipadala yung payment.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
$10 isn't much, yet it gifts a great indeed boost to go further. I am glad for you.
It was fine to read your post. It is good that you promote the Adgetize program. It worthy the praise indeed.

I have a button just below the header of my blog. It will cost nothing to you to click on it and sign it, yet the traffic to your blog will increase significantly soon. So welcome to my art mirror
Just click on http://artmirror.blogspot.com/ I hope you will enjoy your visit to my online art gallery
Till meeting.

Bill on March 11, 2009 at 1:00 PM said...

Congrats Mara i have them also but nothing yet. have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Congratz Mara! I'm also an Adigitize publisher too, I hope I get paid soon.

May I ask how did they pay you?

Thru cheques?

More power to your blog!

Ciao,

Jhong Medina
http://qlickcafe.com/blogs/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. I took your word for it and clicked your link. I now have it on my site as well. I hope they send you something for the referral.

Grandy on March 18, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

Good for you! I got mine too! :)

Mara on March 19, 2009 at 1:34 PM said...

FEDHZ: Nako, you could earn more pa sa 3-5 cents per day. Ako at least 15. Kaya mo yan! :)

ARA: I replied to your message na in Facebook. Let me know how you're doing!

ARTMIRROR: Yep, $10 really isn't that much but it's a good start. Will check out your site.

BILL: I bet you'll do way better than I've been doing there for the past months. :)

JHONG: The sent me the payment through Paypal.

KEN: Thanks for signing up Ken!! If you need help or anything feel free to ask me and I'll see what I can do, or you could ask Ken (yea, same name as you). :) Let me know!

GRANDY: Hi Grandy! Haven't heard from you for a while. Congrats to us. :)

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez