Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Cravings!



I have been conditioning myself to go on a healthier (I would like to think that I AM eating healthy already--just not healthy enough) diet for the past weeks but I always have 1 cheat day or two every now then. 

Today, I am craving for: 

Frozen Yogurt: Lulu Belle's or California Berry's.

Pepper Lunch's Beef Pepper Rice.

Seeing my photos of these food is seriously making me drool. Hahaha! Well, guess have to wait for another more week. My friend, Apple, and I made a date for Pepper Lunch when she gets back from Bora the week after next. I have to endure until then. Can't wait!!! :)

6 comments on "Wednesday Cravings!"

mye on March 25, 2009 at 7:51 PM said...

hi mara - you always go to Pepper Lunch...maybe i should try it too ^_^

Mara on March 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM said...

MYE: hehe! you noticed too? i LOVE pepper lunch! try eating there. they have a branch in Shangri-La and Powerplant. :) Yummy food!

pehpot on March 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM said...

alam mo I like reading chuvaness.. kaso never pa ako nakakain sa PL :(

Make or Break

Mara on March 26, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

PEHPOT: try nyo! :) sulit. at least for me. haha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me hungry! :P I really want some coldstone now. Must have been the frozen yogurt. It looked reeeaalllly good :P

Good luck with the health thing though, it's great. I need to cut back the amount of ice cream I consume now that I really think about it. Ugh *sighs* Keep up the good work!

Mara on March 27, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

LOL! YUMMY. :D
I haven't had ice cream for weeks now, I'm sticking to frozen yogurt. Thanks!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez