Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cafe Mediterranean and Lulu Belle.



I have been wanting to eat Kebab since Sunday but it's either I am not in the mood to go out, I have no one to go out with, I have no money to spend or well worst, all of the above! So when my cousin who got back from abroad gave me money for my Kebab craving, I immediately took a shower and got dressed before my mood get the best of me. There's one condition with the money my cousin gave me though, I have to buy something for everyone at home. S'all good. Fair enough.

After 2 hours of deciding where to go, I made up my mind and went to The Cafe Mediterranean at Powerplant to have my Kebab dinner.

Before

After

For a P350 bill I felt more than satisfied. Way more satisfied. After my glorious dinner alone I headed up to Lulu Belle for my frozen yogurt (P120). I'd love to post a photo of my FroYo but Blogger can't seem to upload it here. Anyway, although this dinner is less fun than what I usually have when I'm by myself, it was still okay because at least I get to indulge to my cravings of Kebab and FroYo. :)

2 comments on "Cafe Mediterranean and Lulu Belle."

yeokeehui@gmail.com on March 12, 2009 at 4:00 AM said...

Wow, that's really delicious. Swept clean. LOL

sri on March 13, 2009 at 2:19 AM said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez