Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cafe Mediterranean and Lulu Belle.



I have been wanting to eat Kebab since Sunday but it's either I am not in the mood to go out, I have no one to go out with, I have no money to spend or well worst, all of the above! So when my cousin who got back from abroad gave me money for my Kebab craving, I immediately took a shower and got dressed before my mood get the best of me. There's one condition with the money my cousin gave me though, I have to buy something for everyone at home. S'all good. Fair enough.

After 2 hours of deciding where to go, I made up my mind and went to The Cafe Mediterranean at Powerplant to have my Kebab dinner.

Before

After

For a P350 bill I felt more than satisfied. Way more satisfied. After my glorious dinner alone I headed up to Lulu Belle for my frozen yogurt (P120). I'd love to post a photo of my FroYo but Blogger can't seem to upload it here. Anyway, although this dinner is less fun than what I usually have when I'm by myself, it was still okay because at least I get to indulge to my cravings of Kebab and FroYo. :)

2 comments on "Cafe Mediterranean and Lulu Belle."

Yeo KeeHui on March 12, 2009 at 4:00 AM said...

Wow, that's really delicious. Swept clean. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez