Friday, March 6, 2009

REST IN PEACE FRANCIS MAGALONA!


I thought this is just one of those text messages spreading around saying a certain celebrity is dead which everyone always ignore cos it turns out to be just a rumor. Francis Magalona's illness wasn't a secret so when I saw a friend's Facebook status expressing grief over Francis M.'s death I was hesitant to believe. I started searching online for news about it but found nothing. I asked my friend and she confirmed it so I searched again and found an article in ABS-CBN news online and felt cold blood run through me. I felt so sad for his family, his children especially.

Francis Magalona or most popularly known as Francis M. is the Philippines' Master Rapper, he passed away today at 12:44PM at The Medical City. He was only 44. Although he wasn't my favorite, his old songs were good. He collaborated with a lot of artists such as Parokya ni Edgar.

Check out his blog to read about his cancer battle: FRANCIS M. BLOG

Words cannot say how sad I feel about this maybe because I also lost my Dad to cancer last 2007.

To family and friends of Francis M., my deepest condolences.

photo from: http://francismagalona.multiply.com

1 comments on "REST IN PEACE FRANCIS MAGALONA!"

Anonymous said...

I love Francis' songs too. He's a loss in the music industry.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez