Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to Neutral.



First things first, I had my Nail Spa appointment last week Wednesday in time for Saturday's Homecoming. I don't know why I haven't posted it here yet but here goes. I have about 2 entries pending that I forgot to publish. Excuse my being forgetfulness at times, I just felt so excited then.

I am missing my Hot Pink nail polish cos as of Wednesday of last week I went back to a much lighter coat. Neutral to the point of almost being colorless. Next time I'll have a neutral color on I'd choose a more solid one.

See what I mean? It looks like I don't have any polish on. Looks nice though, clean and all but after a while... well, no gloss anymore so my nails really look "bare".

What d'ya guys think? Suits me?

0 comments on "Back to Neutral."

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez