Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some lazy week/end.



Unlike last weekend when I have had a couple of plans, this weekend has totally been lazy for me. I practically stayed at home the entire week except for the Tuesday night out that I had and then that is it.

I'm not sure but aside from the fact that I have no funds to even have coffee outside, I just feel so down. Like today, I woke up at 12:30PM and I slept at 11PM the other night so that is more than 12 hours of sleep and when I still couldn't open my eyes and drag myself out of bed. I don't know what's wrong. I thought that when I sleep early I would be able to wake up at 8-9 AM like I used to but I guess not.

The only highlight of my week was the Tuesday night out and the Earth Hour. Lame. Not the events, it was fun but the fact that I only had 2 things to look forward to the entire week.

Rant, rant, rant.

On the brighter side, I am watching the news right now and saw that the Philippines got the World Record for the most communities who participated in the Earth Hour! How great is that? :) Speaking of, I participated last night I completely turned off all the lights here at home and as from what I've seen almost our entire street has their lights off too. 

Did you guys participated? 

4 comments on "Some lazy week/end."

FluxApex on March 30, 2009 at 2:36 PM said...

More than 8 hours of sleep makes you even more tired. Sounds like my days everyday, lol. Did not participate in anything other than playing video games, writing a review, watching movies and of course I couldn't miss my Breaking Bad last night. You'll be ok, sometimes boredom is necessary for you to appreciate good times and not take them for granted. You don't always have to be doing something.

Vera on March 30, 2009 at 4:14 PM said...

I slept through Earth Hour because I still had work that night. But our whole compound participated. I'm not sure if people at work did though...

Mara on April 1, 2009 at 7:20 PM said...

IAN: I noticed that too that's why after reading your comment, I dragged myself out of bed exactly after 8 hours of sleep. LOL.

VERA: Ooh that's okay. At least your whole compound participated. :)

borzack on April 7, 2009 at 12:12 AM said...

I participated :)
Total darkness... on my bed...

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez