Friday, March 27, 2009

Craig David Live in Manila!



Craig David will be performing live tonight at Araneta Coliseum at 8 PM and I won't be able to watch! Sucks! :( After seeing the prices of the tickets just now at Ticketnet, I regretted not buying one earlier but then again I'm thinking on the much positive side which is me saving up for more important things. I will not feel bad. I will not. 

I just said that it sucks cos his first album, Born to do it, is one of my all-time favorites along with Jagged Little Pill (Alanis Morissette), Nevermind and Nirvana (Nirvana), Missundaztood (Pink), S&M and Metallica (Black Album) (Metallica) and others, so it's just sad that I am going to miss this opportunity of seeing him perform live. Oh well, think MORE IMPORTANT THINGS (long time things); monthly bills and savings. There's just one concert that I swore I won't miss whatever happens, whatever the cost of the ticket and whether I go alone or not: Justin Timberlake. 

Anyway, back to good ol' Craig David, if you guys haven't heard his songs (at least didn't know that he sang it) I'd like to share my favorites. You can click on them for lyrics:


Read more about Craig David HERE.

3 comments on "Craig David Live in Manila!"

FluxApex on March 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM said...

Oh no, not you. I thought you were a Metallica fan? LOL. It's ok, no one is perfect. Please help in the fight against pop culture, lol.

Mara on March 27, 2009 at 3:03 PM said...

I still am Ian! METALLICA!! :) Yeah, seriously. I told you before, I listen to almost anything and I love most except country and rap and teeny pop like Jonas Brothers and the like! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I like Craig David but he is no longer as hot and as popular nowadays... I, too, will not be able to watch it. But you're right, we must spend wisely our hard-earned money these days.

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez