Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pink Shmink!



I have my usual Nail Spa appointment every two weeks. My nail polish take turns from Red to Neutral colors and there were times I tried Green and Yellow which I posted here on my earlier entries. Last Wednesday I had my usual nail spa service and tried another color.


PINK!

It's nice, no? This picture didn't really give it justice but yeah, I love the color. So summer-y. :)

Okay, I found one picture that's much closer to the shade than the pic posted above.

Sorry for the crazy "pose". Haha! So there, I can't stop looking at my nails cos of this. Crazyyyyyy.

5 comments on "Pink Shmink!"

Anonymous said...

every 2 weeks? wow! hehe.. i like it!

Bill on March 8, 2009 at 12:37 PM said...

nice pictures you have very beautiful hands. Take care.

aku on March 10, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

really liKe it.....!!!!
the HoT pinK colour is very preTTy and eye-catching...

Anonymous said...

what lovely fingers. :-)

Mara on March 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM said...

FEDHZ: yep, every two weeks. maarte ako pagdating sa nails eh. haha! fetish ko yun.

BILL: thanks bill!

MAGDALENA: i was kind of hesitant at first but when i tried it on, it really looked pretty plus my friend also said so, sooooo...lol!

BINGKEE: :) thanks ate bingkee!

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez