Monday, March 16, 2009

DLS-CSB's SHRIM Job Fair & Alumni Homecoming 2009.


The De La Salle - College Of Saint Benilde had its Alumni Homecoming last November 2008 entitled No Alumni Left Behind at the A.Venue Hall in Makati City. All batches from all courses of the school were invited. 

This time around the Grand Alumni Homecoming is exclusively for the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management. The event is entitled SHRIM Unite and will be held at the ICC Roofdeck this coming Saturday. Registration will start at 5PM. 

The fee is worth P200 inclusive of everything; food, mocktails and souvenirs. There will be a tour around the school since it is newly renovated and there will be some video presentation and other la la las. :)

Before the Homecoming though there will be a Job Fair at the 6th Floor at the Halles de Rheimes (formerly Multi-Purpose Hall) from 10AM to 2PM.

My Saturday's going to busyyyy and I like it! At least something to do, somewhere to go for a change. I'm sick of just staying at home for most days of the week and at least I will get to see my friends who I haven't heard from and haven't been with for months. This is going to be exciting! I can't wait!

I'm talking about this now cos I went to school earlier just to visit and I saw some of my professors and some batchmates and these events were mentioned. Soooooooo....I'm going!! :)

1 comments on "DLS-CSB's SHRIM Job Fair & Alumni Homecoming 2009."

pehpot on March 17, 2009 at 3:38 PM said...

girl I wish you all the best!

Make or Break

 

Mara's Personal Bubble. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez