During my being on "house arrest" for about 2 weeks now, I came up with a game plan. No more worrying too much. No more thinking about the problems too much. No more too much wallowing in self pity. No more too much. I would focus MORE on the things that I can control.
I have got to do something more productive while waiting for things to turn around for me.
- Arrange my pre-employment requirements (SSS, NBI clearance, TIN #, etc.). I think it's only proper that I have them already since I graduated more than a year ago.
- Get an EON card at Union Bank for my PayPal transactions.
- "Improve" my online opportunities.
- Continue to apply for a job.
- Take things easy. Although my friends can't expect me to be as happy, spontaneous and as available as before. It's still hard not to worry about this kind of thing.
Hmm. I hope this is effective. It's the end of another week and I can start feeling better NOW. I will try my hardest.
To LEVY: No, it's not about credit card but it IS about a debt that I have.
For those willing to lend me whatever amount you can leave me a comment here.
Also, follow me on Twitter too. :)